The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Do Proper SEO?

bdsurrr

affiliate
Hello Guys, We are running a forum and we have done some SEO like online and offline after that getting traffic 250-300 unique visitor per day which is very low its 10 month old domain still we are not satisfied. How can we do proper SEO? If anyone guide me it would be helpful for me. Thanks

Hello Guys, We are running a forum and we have done some SEO like online and offline after that getting traffic 250-300 unique visitor per day which is very low its 10 month old domain still we are not satisfied. How can we do proper SEO? If anyone guide me it would be helpful for me. Thanks

There is no one answer.
Hire someone who know SEO or use google and learn yourself.

What forum software are you using? If it's vBulletin most owners install vbSEO to help with their SEO.

Also be sure to research your keywords and figure out what keywords you're actively trying to rank for. You can do this with the Google Keyword Tool.

And of course build backlinks. Build up social accounts and profiles on web 2.0 sites for your forum (you can find a big list at KnowEm.com).

What "douglasobrien" is not seo, that's backlinking and it is good for website but you should follow other things before to do backlinks.
Related domain to the niche/keyword, intitle tags, description, social tags, H1 & H2 tags, internal linking, unique content to not be copied from somewhere else in this case you could hire a freelancer to write a description or article for a verry low fee on some places.

MI
Back