The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Create Profitable Media Buying Campaigns

Ninja Marketer

affiliate
You know media buying is a preferable traffic source for CPA marketers. Because you can get the huge amount of targeted traffic with very low in cost. If you want to run a profitable media buying ads campaign you have to follow some basic rules.

1. Join a good CPA network
First thing first joins a decent and high paying, reputable CPA network.

2. Budget
My suggestion you have to spend minimum 500$ for your media buying campaign. 1000$ is good.

3. Designer
it's all about banner ads. So if you are good at designing then it's good otherwise hire some good designer from fivver or upwork

4. Take courses
This is media buying, not gambling. So better to learn it first. YouTube is the good source of information. You can also take some paid courses or tutorial from the web

5. Tracking System
I know many people don't care about tracking which is the very wrong move. You need to track every traffic because to determine your conversion rate, geo-location, and your landing page.

6. Create your landing page
You need to collect your lead first. So create some decent landing pages and see which one is converting

7. Setting up sales funnel
Sales funnel are the most important than anything. You can find all of this on YouTube. So don't worry about set up

8. EPC
Calculate your EPC after 100 traffic. If you are running less than 10% ROI then check back everything and change it

9.It all about practice
The more your practice the more you learn. Don't afraid to experiment.

Finally, if you have any question, please let me know.

Thank you for your step by step short but effect technique about media buying campaign. This will definitely help newbie like me. I am looking forward to your next valuable share.

Absolutely fantastic post for the newbie who are want to start their business with media buying I highly recommended to read it. Will looking forward to your next post.

You know media buying is a preferable traffic source for CPA marketers. Because you can get the huge amount of targeted traffic with very low in cost. If you want to run a profitable media buying ads campaign you have to follow some basic rules.

1. Join a good CPA network
First thing first joins a decent and high paying, reputable CPA network.

2. Budget
My suggestion you have to spend minimum 500$ for your media buying campaign. 1000$ is good.

3. Designer
it's all about banner ads. So if you are good at designing then it's good otherwise hire some good designer from fivver or upwork

4. Take courses
This is media buying, not gambling. So better to learn it first. YouTube is the good source of information. You can also take some paid courses or tutorial from the web

5. Tracking System
I know many people don't care about tracking which is the very wrong move. You need to track every traffic because to determine your conversion rate, geo-location, and your landing page.

6. Create your landing page
You need to collect your lead first. So create some decent landing pages and see which one is converting

7. Setting up sales funnel
Sales funnel are the most important than anything. You can find all of this on YouTube. So don't worry about set up

8. EPC
Calculate your EPC after 100 traffic. If you are running less than 10% ROI then check back everything and change it

9.It all about practice
The more your practice the more you learn. Don't afraid to experiment.

Finally, if you have any question, please let me know.

What courses would you reccomand?

Nice .Simple and concise .When you run a paid advertisment you must be very careful at majority of factors ,if only single one its bad you can fail and ofcourse loss some good money

A very helpful post. I am digital media strategist at aarz, and i will definitely implement all these basics.

banners
Back