The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to create more backlinks?

Creating more backlinks i think its a 2008 method, i really suggest you to think on how to create quality backlinks and its link velocity

Here are some effective methods for my business:
1. Inviting bloggers to use the product & write it on their blogs
2. Posting pictures on social media with links
3. Guest posts
4. Participating in related forum
5. Developing a blog and post regularly.

It might be different for diferrent business :)

There are different ways of creating backlink. If you want to create huge amount of backlink in short time then you have to use black hat method. But it could be harmful for your site. I suggest you to use white hat method like forum posting, blog commenting, article writing, web 2.0, directory etc.

Here are ten:
  1. The broken-link building method.
  2. Backlinks through infographics.
  3. The advantage of guest articles.
  4. Spy on your competitors.
  5. Build internal links.
  6. Promote your content.
  7. Write testimonials.
  8. Contact journalists and important bloggers.

way to creating more backlinks:
*Directory Submission
*Article Submission
*Image Sharing
*Bookmarking
*Forum Submission
*Web 2 o Submission
(Blog Submission)
*Classified Ads Submission ( like Quikr Ads, OLX Ads)

There are lots of way to build Backlinks.

- Guest posting is one of my favorite.
- 404 Technique
- Testimonial backlink technique

Don't build scrap backlinks like: Blog comments backlink / Fourms Commenting backlinks, Bookmarking backlink, Directories backlinks are not worth full.

Always try to build quality backlinks.

Keep continue off-page optimization activities. But always use white hat SEO techniques. Don't go for black hat or too much anchor text while creating backlinks.

There are many ways to increase quality backlinks for your website such as Forum posting, Article submissions, Slideshare submissions, classifieds, guest blogging and many more. By getting good backlinks for your site, you can achieve a good position in search engines.

"Backlinks," meaning sites that link to your site, are, for most search engines, the supreme ranking factor. So is getting more organic traffic.
Because that traffic is directly related to the quality of the backlinks your website has, the more authoritative websites that link to you, the better rankings and traffic you’ll get.
And of course you want to keep an eye on your Google rankings. When crawling the web, Google looks in particular for your website’s backlinks, to understand how your pages are connected to one other and in what ways. Certainly there are hundreds of ranking factors. But backlinks represent the most important metric for SEO.
Now, needless to say, quality backlinks are hard to get, but they shouldn’t be. In fact there are smart ways to build or earn backlinks, to get authoritative websites to link to your online business. Here are ten:
1. The broken-link building method
2. Backlinks through infographics
3. The advantage of guest articles
4. Spy on your competitors.
5. Build internal links.
6. Promote your content.
7. Write testimonials.
8. Contact journalists and important bloggers.

9. Donate.
10. Get interviewed.

Result
Earning quality backlinks can sometimes be challenging, but you can easily find link-building opportunities by using the right resources and methods. Finally, remember that keeping your backlinks is as important as building them. So, keep track of the backlinks your website is getting, by using tools like Monitor Backlinks, Ahrefs or Majestic.

There are many ways for you to create more backlinks to your site,
1. Social bookmarking
2. Blog Comments
3. Blog creation and Submission
4. Article creation and Submission
5. Online Discussions/Forums
6. *Press Release*
7. *Infographics*
8. Micro Blogging
9. Profile Links
10. Directory Submission
11. Local Listing
12. Image Sharing
13. *Video Sharing*
14. Classifieds
15. Document Sharing

Amongst, you have to create good content and your visitors will be viral to you. That is the best SEO technique of SEO offpage!

Thanks for this.

Content creation play an important role in getting quality backlinks and
Online discussions and Forum
Social bookmarking
Blog submission
Blog commenting
Social media
Directory submission
Article submission
Classifieds

GSA EASY TO RANK1 IN GOOGLE THIS MY ONE OF MY SITES
vL1kB1Z.jpg

Commenting blogs, forums ,social websites , directories,etc...
Most of the time it's the Anchor text that is used to have a.backlink....
For eg, If you plan to have a backlinks for Shayari.website I will use anchor test as Hindi Sad Shayari

Here are some tips which helps you in building high quality links in less time

1. Make use of Blog directories

2. Use forums which allow signatures

3. Use social bookmarking sites like Digg.

4. Comment on dofollow blogs.

May be I would repeat once again - niche related do follow backlinks + guest posting. At least that helped me greatly.

banners
Back