The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Create Emails Database

jaideep

affiliate
Hello,
Sorry if you find my question stupid !! :confused:

I want to know how to create email accounts database of my visitors. For example i have added a landing page template to this blog datingsetting.blogspot com. Its a simple template. i know a little so i want to know everything.

So My question is how do i receive email id submitted by user.

Hello,
Sorry if you find my question stupid !! :confused:

I want to know how to create email accounts database of my visitors. For example i have added a landing page template to this blog datingsetting.blogspot com. Its a simple template. i know a little so i want to know everything.

So My question is how do i receive email id submitted by user.

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to collect emails and store them in a list. If this is correct then you require an email opt-in on your landing page. You will also require a purpose or reason for visitors to want to be on your list. People won't just give you their email because you ask for it. You need to offer them something in return that they feel is of enough value to them to want to give you their email.

In order to do this easily, you will require an email autoresponder account. I suggest AWeber, GetResponse, ConstantContact, or InfusionSoft. Aweber may be the better one to try first. MailChimp is also very good, but this is more for News Letters. All of them typically require the visitor to do a double optin in order to be added to your manageed list on their servers. You must stay in compliance with the CAN Spam Act.

Last edited:
MI
Back