The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to create a new fb ad account

edge32

affiliate
Hi,

My fb ad account was banned by facebook. It happened over a year ago.
I recently contacted them to request that they unban it, but they said the decision is final because of suspected fraudulent activity.
But I never even ran an ad on that account, I created one but abandoned it.
I suspect that it's because I used an Australian credit card (I used to live there) while I live in Indonesia.

How do I create a new fb ad account? Do I need a new IP address and new name?
Use someone else's credit card?
Can someone help please?

Last edited:
Check this guide from Derek http://www.affiliatefix.com/f37/virtual-computers-using-vps-create-advertising-accounts-4159/

Basically you need a VPS that you can control remotely and it should act like a different computer. You need to create a new account with a different name and add friends and do some normal activity on it, but make sure it looks real and the friends you add are mostly from where the server is located. After you build your account for a week you can start the advertising.

Facebook is extremely cautious on this, since many people are making accounts just to sell them...the price for a new account is about twice as the daily limit.

Lately, they ban accounts pretty much for no reason and is also hard to create one, but if you don't want to buy one you can go an try it with a VPS.

MI
Back