The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to create a landing page without any coding knowledge.

Dario

landingpages.png

How to create a landing page without any coding knowledge.

Hey guys, so today I am going to show you how to create a landing page even If you don˙t know any HTML,CSS or anything else.

How to create landing pages

This could be helpful for people who can`t afford to pay high monthly subscription using landing page creator tools,service and similar.

Resources:
Blueprint:
  1. Create a landing page using Instapage ( premade template or from scratch)
  2. Visit your Instapage url -> "view page source" ->"save it" as html document
  3. Upload it to your hosting

Nice one dude!

Quick question:

Let's say I would create a lead capture page and don't connect it to an autoresponder service. Where would the leads go? Normally they would show up in the Instapage dashboard, but ideally you would like them to be sent to your own email address right?

How would you edit the code to fix this?

I think Instapage just patched this - just tried and it does not display the lander.

Still works for me...

Any thoughts on my question:

Let's say I would create a lead capture page and don't connect it to an autoresponder service. Where would the leads go? Normally they would show up in the Instapage dashboard, but ideally you would like them to be sent to your own email address right?

How would you edit the code to fix this?

Hm... For this you would need to use a php script to send emails. you can use a simple php mailing script and then, on the landing page where you'll have the field for name, in that html form, you set the action="mail.php", the mail.php script gets the email from the form and sends you whatever email you want. But you'll need to host this .php script on your hosting and configure it properly with the SMTP settings

Hm... For this you would need to use a php script to send emails. you can use a simple php mailing script and then, on the landing page where you'll have the field for name, in that html form, you set the action="mail.php", the mail.php script gets the email from the form and sends you whatever email you want. But you'll need to host this .php script on your hosting and configure it properly with the SMTP settings

Awesome dude, this is the answer I was looking for! :D

Last edited:
banners
Back