The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to Convert PopCash Traffic?

Basheer

affiliate
Dear mates,

I wish you all fine.

I ran sweepstakes offers on PopCash - that converted on Bing Ads, but unfortunately I didn't get any conversion on PopCash, while on Bing Ads, I was getting 10%-20% conversion rate for the offers I tested. I tested the same landing page I was using with Bing Ads, I got 18% conversion on PopCash at the landing page level.

I got around 900 clicks but zero offer conversions (around 162 clicks to the offer). I targeted "shopping" audience, as I didn't find any other option to target sweepstakes, I bid 0.004, 0.003 & 0.01 & nothing worked out. I really don't know why the traffic doesn't convert?

Is there a way to get this traffic to convert? What shall I do?

Thanks for your help!

Thanks @cashout666 - my LP is hot, not only aggressive :)) But the traffic I think is like a junk, even if it converted at the LP level, but still not like the Bing Ads quality.
price telling the traffic quality score

1000 visitors for 1-3$ popup
3-10 clicks for 1-3$ adwords-bing.. I told you everything :)

popup traffic is low quality general because Im going to watch movie and here is POPUP maybe three at once.. so I just want to watch movie.. you need really to interest me to do some action on popup website.

Adwords and bing are targeted traffic and visitors comming byself, they searched for releated niche and clicked on ad..

that's difference!

price telling the traffic quality score

1000 visitors for 1-3$ popup
3-10 clicks for 1-3$ adwords-bing.. I told you everything :)

popup traffic is low quality general because Im going to watch movie and here is POPUP maybe three at once.. so I just want to watch movie.. you need really to interest me to do some action on popup website.

Adwords and bing are targeted traffic and visitors comming byself, they searched for releated niche and clicked on ad..

that's difference!
Thanks bro @cashout666 :) Yes, I understand this, but for popads.net, they have targeted traffic (categories), for example you can add the category: electronics sweepstakes if you offer iPhone offer giveaway, so I think this will make the results more relevant. What do you think? Anyway to get cheap targeted traffic from the pop networks? Bing/Adwords are so expensive for the tiny payout lead submit offers. Thanks!

Popup ads is interruption marketing many times the convertion of the landing page wont be as good like you were using search ads, you need to test more LP, you can use a spy tool too see whats working right now

As you have mentioned that you got some favourable result, so it is better to go with Bing Ads or Google AdWords. PopCash has several protection systems in place. A visitor will reach the advertiser landing page only after it has gone through strict security checks.

Popup ads is interruption marketing many times the convertion of the landing page wont be as good like you were using search ads, you need to test more LP, you can use a spy tool too see whats working right now
Thanks for your feedback. Do you know please a good spy tool to spy on pop ads?

As you have mentioned that you got some favourable result, so it is better to go with Bing Ads or Google AdWords. PopCash has several protection systems in place. A visitor will reach the advertiser landing page only after it has gone through strict security checks.
Thanks, yes but the Bing traffic is not enough, even if I get 15% CTR, it gives max 200 clicks which is not enough. I need minimum 1,000 clicks daily to make a living (not to be rich). AdWords is so expensive.

how much was ur CTR ? .
why don't you scale in bing ? .
My Bing CTR is 15%, but you can't scale it up more than 200 daily clicks after December, the quality score is high too! The CPC bid is excellent and I added all the possible keywords and I track the traffic always, it has no volume specially we are in January, not December as many people apply to sweepstakes offers in December and you can check with the keyword planner. In December, I was getting 500 clicks daily for some days. I need now to get 1,000 clicks daily or more, so I need more than one traffic source.

My Bing CTR is 15%, but you can't scale it up more than 200 daily clicks after December, the quality score is high too! The CPC bid is excellent and I added all the possible keywords and I track the traffic always, it has no volume specially we are in January, not December as many people apply to sweepstakes offers in December and you can check with the keyword planner. In December, I was getting 500 clicks daily for some days. I need now to get 1,000 clicks daily or more, so I need more than one traffic source.
this is your chance to keep the one in bing and start looking for an other traffic source like yahoo and 7search :)
and keep Going .
cus CPC will be lower there compared to bing ):

banners
Back