The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to content lock "adult" stuff?

fuzzybear

affiliate
How would I go about content locking "adult" (x-rated) content?

Are there any networks that specifically allow this?
I know about generic content locker programs eg Content Lock Pro but if I use this and add some network's offers, will they ban me because of being "adult" ?

I'd appreciate any insight.

Pretty sure 1Great is dead....Leadbolt may do but i'd always contact them first.

We really do need a solid adult network with content lock tech!

I don't think there are any active Adult content locking networks out there. Content locking adult content doesn't work really well long term because of the amount of FREE content out there I think. I am not sure of anybody who has been entirely successful with it without being shady.

If anybody has any info on something that works it would be interesting to check out though and could probably help affiliates in the Adult field.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are ways aroud!... and I know people who do it but they don't really tell :)

Have you tried AdultRev.com? They're a content locking network for adult material.

I've run traffic with them a number of years ago and got paid, if I remember correctly they were actually owned by a previous owner of CPALead.

Have you tried AdultRev.com? They're a content locking network for adult material.

I've run traffic with them a number of years ago and got paid, if I remember correctly they were actually owned by a previous owner of CPALead.

Is AdultRev still actively adding offers? Not sure if that is still an active network that is making people money.

Is AdultRev still actively adding offers? Not sure if that is still an active network that is making people money.

I'm not entirely sure, I haven't run with them for 2-3 years now. I've not seen the AM who I had with them on AIM for a quite a while now though thinking about it.

I'd advise that anyone interested contacts them first to make sure they're still active!

I'm not entirely sure, I haven't run with them for 2-3 years now. I've not seen the AM who I had with them on AIM for a quite a while now though thinking about it.

I'd advise that anyone interested contacts them first to make sure they're still active!

Skype me your refferal link If you have any. I am making a huge adult project soon and hopefully this could be one of solutions If
they are still in the business.

MI
Back