The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to compete against others?

WishBone

Affiliate
Greetings,

Recently, I have successfully launched a new CPA campaign. I went for a gaming niche offering a key generator. I've already had leads on it and everything. I just need to find more ways to promote my website so I get more visitors.

After launching it, I plan on looking for another niche to start working on so I can double my earnings. I was gonna go for MechWarrior Online for my next one but when I searched for keywords, I already saw a lot of videos and websites offering beta keys and generators. My question is, how can compete against these?

So far I've only uploaded vids. My main one is uploaded on YouTube. I've also uploaded the vid on MetaCafe, Vimeo and Dailymotion.

I have a good technique for getting your videos more traffic on YouTube that will help you some, hopefully others too if they are not already using it. Go to Google and in a google search, type keyword "video responses" site:youtube.com replacing 'keyword' with you chosen keywords for your niche. The search will then return a list of videos already on YouTube, that are tagged with your keyword and allow video responses, then post your video as a video response for each one. This will enable you to leverage some of the traffic generated by other peoples videos, if you can find some particularly popular videos this can pay dividends...

MI
Back