The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to choose the right product to promote in Clickbank according to the Gravity stat?

Kay Huang

affiliate
I'm interested in promoting Law of Attraction related products. And I found a few in Clickbank. There is one with high rebills, but the 'grav' stat is only 16.41. And another one also with high rebills, and the 'grav' stat is as high as 113.28.

How do I choose with product is the best to promote? Is it the higher the 'grav' the better? but that means more competition as well. The one with low 'grav' might have less people promoting it so have less competition.

Maybe both are good to promote?

Hi Kay,

High Gravity = High $$$

IMO don't be affraid with competition because high gravity indicate that product has produce lot of sales to their affiliates and the most important thing is CONVERT, for me more competition is good, especially if you driving traffic using PPC (bing and facebook) or media/direct buy :)

i usually pick product with gravity between 100+ >

hope helps

No I'm not a pro member and yes it's very useful. You can easily seperate all the offers by category and gravity.

Choose the product that has less grav meaning that you have less competition. However, my aim is not for you to target the places where there is no competition but to be able to find the opportunities that have been less utilized. people may be looking for the products that are high in terms of the grav. Just be sure to grab what is good and especially what you think will be able to work for you easily. In so doing, yo will find an easier time promoting them and at the same time earning from them.

The gravity simply tells you how many affiliates are currently promoting it successfully. Just because the gravity is high, it doesn't necessarily mean that the products market is saturated, the score is simply letting you know that there are affiliates successfully promoting the offer. It is not a measure of market availability.

Most prefer a product with high gravity.

MI
Back