The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to choose the right mentor for a newbie in the affiliate marketing.

You are welcome!
Have you successfully overcome all the difficulties in the beginning of your journey in Affiliate marketing? :)
I am still a beginner..learning day by day..lets see what happens in future..i am giving my huge time in reading everything..specially tips like you guys are giving which may end up into something big..

I am still a beginner..learning day by day..lets see what happens in future.

Well, good luck then! Do not give up if there will be some failures. Try. try, and try again.

i am giving my huge time in reading everything

That is very thoughtful of you. It means that you have a professional approach, good theoretical knowledge will never be out of place.

Well, good luck then! Do not give up if there will be some failures. Try. try, and try again.

That is very thoughtful of you. It means that you have a professional approach, good theoretical knowledge will never be out of place.
i need little help..have some questions in my mind..can you help me with that?

Very good!

I came here for buying a course from a fake mentor. But I'm "grateful" to him, i had an introduction and here I'm learning for real! hahaha

Very good!

I came here for buying a course from a fake mentor. But I'm "grateful" to him, i had an introduction and here I'm learning for real! hahaha

Oh, that's a pity that you have encountered such kind of mentor. Anyway, many of us have learned through errors. It is life. The best thing you can do - learn from them and keep going :)

banners
Back