The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to choose a product for beginners

junida

affiliate
I just started CPA affiliate . I have set the earning target at least 1K in the first month. I have learned a lot in this forum. I have created a blog and choose youtube, email marketing, cpc, and FB ads as a source of traffic. But I am still confused how to choose product and What criteria should I consider. What product is the best for beginners to achieve the target $ 1K in the first month?

Have you earn your $1 yet? You need to learn to crawl before running.
Marketing is not as simple as you think like what other told, push the big button and you will get rich!

For how to choose a product, choose product which easily get converted, a quick solution for your audience is what get hot sells.
Like how to fix PlayStation tools in few simple steps, how to earn $1,000 using PPC within 2 weeks, etc.

yes I've ever got a commission (although not many) from affiliate marketing and it makes me confident. But as a newbie, many things I don't understand yet. I need to learn from the experience of friends in this forum.
Anyway I thank you for your views and suggestions:)

Yea i agree with most of the responses. you should aiming for something more attainable like your first 1.00 then 10.00 / 100.00 and so forth. you will get there as long as you keep your optimism. Let us know how it goes. Any product will sell it is just depend on placement, timing, geography, tends, etc..

totally agree ! there is a hard work to make money wherever you want to make $$ you need to be smart and to work hard !

banners
Back