The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Build Niche targeted Facebook pages.

Jay Wessman

howtobuildnichetaretedfacebookpages.png

How To Build Niche targeted Facebook pages.

This guide will show you how you can easily build free targeted Facebook pages.

Facebook Pages

In another Dojo thread I showed you how to build up huge profiles on most of the big social networks out their for your niche sites but I did however mention along the way that it doesn't work with Facebook.

This method however will allow you to easily build up big viral pages on Facebook for whatever niche you are into that you can then use to promote your own niche sites driving social signals, traffic, likes and and all that good stuff to your site that will help you a tonne with the social side of SEO.

So here's how you do it.

1 – Create a Viral Niche Related Page

Set up a page from which you will post niche related viral content. Some good ideas for this sort of page include “your niche funnies”, “your niche memes”, “your niche videos” etc.

So lets say that I have a niche site about “photography” and I want to create a “Photography Memes” page.

I just head on over to Facebook and create the page:

photography-memes-page.jpg

2 – Join a Whole Bunch of Niche Related Groups On Facebook

The next thing that I want to do is search for a whole bunch of Photography groups and join each one:

joining-groups.jpg

You'll then have to wait to be approved to the groups so go and do something else for 24-48 hours and come back and you should have been approved as a member of most of the groups.

3 – Post Viral Content To Your Page

Next do a google search for relevant content to post.

So if my page is about “Photography Memes” I'd just google “Photography Memes” and I can find a tonne of popular memes to use in Google Images, tumblr and other assorted websites:

posting-to-facebook.jpg

Once you get to around a thousand likes you'll start to see an influx of people finding your page naturally. Post daily for maximum growth!

4 – Post Your Page to Each Group

Next just post your page in each group with some text that says somethings along the lines of “This is awesome!” or “So much funny stuff on this page”:

posting-to-group.jpg

(To add a link to your page just copy and paste your page URL into the status update.)

Don't just copy and paste the same message. Post a slightly different message in each group. Looks much less spammy.

When your post starts to hit the bottom of the group just bump it back up by posting one of your pieces of content:

bumping-group.jpg

If someone comments wait for the post to hit the bottom and then comment back to to bump it up yet again!

Then to avoid excessively bumping your stuff and looking like a spammer just come back a week or two later (or whenever your content has well and truly hit the bottom) and another link to your page!

5 – Promote Your Own Content

When your page has a few thousand likes begin weaving links to your own content in between all of the other content to get social traffic, re-shares, likes and all that stuff that Google just loves!

Too easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back