The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to build facebook botnet with 1 000 000 friends and 100 000$? My diary of the struggle.

russian racket

affiliate
Hi,

My nickname is Russian Racket, i am a guy from Russia,Siberia. Yeah, we got a pretty stable internet connection there, so we also do internet marketing.

I have a little expience in social media, i work in this niche about 3 years. I've started from simple socialnets like soundcloud and livejournal and i tottaly knocked them out. Now i am working with two huge social nets: facebook.com and vk.com (russian clone of facebook, but much better).

Now my target is to create 2000-3000 facebook fake profiles and gain about 1 000 000 friends of them. It was about three mounth since i've started doing this. At this moment i have about 1,5 accounts with +600k targeted friends on them.

What are my plans? I want to sell music from these accounts and promote a fan page of a russian musician who raps on english. We recorded an album in Amsterdam and it's fantastic! We want to sell about 10 000 - 20 000 copies and get 100 000$ of profit. That's the way we can put ous asses in the game.

After that may be Nicky Minaj will call me to ask if i can promote her shitty music, who knows?

So here i plan to share with some of my tricks and techniques of promoting and money making on music. Also i am expexting to hear from you some helpful andvances.

Let's go!

Last edited:
So i am already have about +600k friends. But the way how facebook show my news to them upsets me. I want to have maximum attention from this big crowd. So i've decided to create a system of communictaion with friends. which includes:

1. Liking their news
2. Private Messaging / Texting
3. Posting to their timelines

First of all i created the scraper that scrapes friends individually for each account and save the list to the spical txt file. So each account is about to have his own TXT-base of friends. After accounts will use these files to communicate with friends, so no one friend will be ignored by any of my bots.

I expecting a huge growing of friends activity on my bots timeline. I want them to share my news, take a look on things that i advertise. The target is to be as active and more active as real human-being can be.

In the next posts i will show some screenshots of my bots,their friends and stuff.

So i am already have about +600k friends. But the way how facebook show my news to them upsets me. I want to have maximum attention from this big crowd. So i've decided to create a system of communictaion with friends. which includes:

1. Liking their news
2. Private Messaging / Texting
3. Posting to their timelines

First of all i created the scraper that scrapes friends individually for each account and save the list to the spical txt file. So each account is about to have his own TXT-base of friends. After accounts will use these files to communicate with friends, so no one friend will be ignored by any of my bots.

I expecting a huge growing of friends activity on my bots timeline. I want them to share my news, take a look on things that i advertise. The target is to be as active and more active as real human-being can be.

In the next posts i will show some screenshots of my bots,their friends and stuff.
Everything with that is good. But don't over post to peoples' timelines, because real people rarely do that as well it will make you look spammy.

Everything with that is good. But don't over post to peoples' timelines, because real people rarely do that as well it will make you look spammy.

I already created "Like friend's news" template. And it works awesome! The involvement was improved so huge! I got a lot of likes and shares on my timeline's posts. This feedback is what i was always dream about, it's a reall activity with relations between my profiles and audience.

And yeah, i think i won't create Timeline Poster. It's too risky.

I created new feature that must blow up my traffic from facebook. I created a private message system, so now my accounts can talk as real human beings. I don't plan to spam people with some bullshit, i plan to share with people everything cool and funny to make them feel good. And yeah sometimes i plan to send them my music videos. So imagine what happend if 1 000 000 people received a good looking music video and for example 1% of them will share it? It's supposed to be 1kk views and 10k shares at one day.

I will try the system soon, i will let you know how it's going.

26.09 - WE LAUNCHED

It really works! We are getting paid for our music everyday!

We launched our promotion from music video clip on youtube. My Facebook Pro System giving to us about 5-10k of daily traffic, so it wasn't a big boom (like 1 000 000 per day), but we're growing smooth and getting real views, likes and comments.

The thing is - i turned on PRIVATE MESSAGE system, so 2 500 accounts asking their 1 000 000 friend to watch the video, share it and donate us/buy album. I was afraid that it could be dangerous and was waiting bad aftermath, but everything is ok.

It was hard at the first day, we were fixing a lot of stuff that we didn't end up earlier. In two days we totally upgraded the full system which contains about 15 templates. So now i am on my way to 100 000 views, 10k real fb page likes, 3k bucks. That will be the first step of this game that needs to be completed.

Why don't you make a YouTube video and embed to your site, it helps you getting traffic from YouTube and Google as well.

Edit: If people shares.

MI
Back