The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Build BIG Social Profiles For Your Niche SEO Sites.

Jay Wessman

howtobuildbigsocialprofilesforyournicheseosites.png

How To Build BIG Social Profiles For Your Niche SEO Sites.

The guide will show you how to build targeted social profiles for your niche websites.

Social Profiles

This guide will show you how you can build up targeted social profiles for you niche websites.
Building up social profiles for your websites is one of the most useful things that you can do and helps with SEO a lot.

So in this thread I'm going to show you a DEAD EASY way build up MASSIVE social profiles for your niche sites right away EVEN if your site is getting zero traffic!

All that you have to do is this:

1) Create an account on the social site for your website.
2) Follow a whole bunch of people that are interested in your niche.
3) Wait for them to follow you back!

Obviously not everyone will follow you back but around 10% or so will.

So for example lets say that I have a site called that promotes “DJ Decks” called “DJ Freaks”.

I first create an account on Pinterest.com, Twitter.com, WeHeartIt.com, Google+ etc for my site.

I then do a search for pages, and content about “DJ Decks” on each site and simply follow a whole bunch of those people and wait for them to follow me back:

steal-followers.jpg

Here are some current safe limits to follow:

Twitter.com – Just under 100/day until you get to 1,000 then move onto phase two below.
Pinterest.com – Just under 300/day until you get to 10,000 then move onto phase two below.
WeHeartIt.com – Just under 1000/day until you get to 5,000 then move onto phase two below.
Google+ - Just under 500/day until you get to 5,000 then move onto phase two below.

Some of these limits might be kind of conservative but it's better to be safe than spend a whole lot of time building up an account only to get it banned.

Also if you have a bunch of different niche sites and you want to create accounts for each one I recommend rotating your IP address for each one and cleaning running CCleaner in between each one so that the sites can't link the profiles together. This can be done through proxies or if you have a dynamic IP then you can change your IP by simply resetting the modem!

There are a tonne of other sites out there and it would be impossible for me to cover them all in this thread. Do some hunting around and apply the same technique once you get through this list!

NOTE: This doesn't work for Facebook but I'll be showing you how to do this with facey in another thread!

Phase two

Once I have big followings on each site I can then share lots of niche related content so that it gets re-shared and more and more people begin to naturally find and follow my profiles.

A great way to find good content to share is through reddit.

So if I was looking for good content to share for my hypothetical “DJ Deck” pages I'd just head over to the DJ sub-reddit of Reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/dj

And re-post some of the most popular content to your profiles:

posting-content.jpg

Do this regularly on all of your profiles and you'll start to see an influx of new followers daily. Pics, quotes, infographics and videos all work extremely well!

Why are these profiles so valuable?

Because then you can re-post your best content from your site and get a tonne of social signals which will help you out in your SEO rankings immensely.

Plus sites like Pinterest will give you a backlink for every person that re-shares your stuff making it easy to score a tonne of links to all of your newest content as you put it out.

AND you'll also score a tonne of free social traffic!

Now go out there and build some profiles!

Last edited by a moderator:
How set in stone are the limits on how many accounts you can follow in a day on those various sites? If they change, is there an easy to way to figure out the new limit other than trial and error?

How set in stone are the limits on how many accounts you can follow in a day on those various sites? If they change, is there an easy to way to figure out the new limit other than trial and error?

They can fluctuate so you have to pay attention and unfortunatally trial and error is the best way to stay ahead of the curve but it's worth it.

Most sites wont ban you outright but they have some "warning signs" if you are going too fast. They'll notify you or wont let you add any more for the stay. The best way is to just stay safe and if you hit these warning signs - ease off a little.

MI
Back