The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to blacklist aff ids in 7 search

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
I've noticed that there is a single affiliate with hundreds of domains that consist in a crappy search that gives results of the keyword "new" (and i'm not bidding in the keyword new), and a different background photo each. then everyone of these domains send me only a click, but at the end of the day i have a lot of wasted clicks from this affiliate. first i tried to ban every single website writting AFF-RID but then i added just the aff number and the sistem allowed to add it (if i add only the rid it doesn't allow me). Will it work or i'm banning anything else?

I noticed that from 150 clciks, only 2 come from domains that are not from the kind of affiliates that i'm trying to ban, and from these 2, i got 1 email.

I thuink that just adding the aff number worked, i increased the bid to the first position, and with the help of prosper 202, in less than 5 minutes (and 30 clicks) i banned 4 or 5 affiliates that were sending me this kind of crap all the time, now i'm not having traffic. or one click every hour or so (in the crowded hours).

Some of the affiliates i erased, made me one single email submission (with just one click from a .in domain) but they didn't confirm, so i assume that it is done to try to confuse me.

I still have crap websites( very less and a bit better than before) but most of the clicks now are going from real websites.

MI
Back