The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Advertise Blog Articles

mgsolid2010

affiliate
Hi

To improve my website search engine ranking I have read a lot of articles suggesting writing quality contents.

I have worked on a unique article but have no idea how I should share this as our twitter and facebook accounts has 0 followers.

Firstly, will Reddit allow a new user to link to an article on another site? The article has no affiliate links or any adverts, it's a comprehensive discussion on consumer rights.

Secondly, I posted the link via Twitter, but it did not circulate as my message had a URL.

I have contacted a large number of sites requesting whether they can review our article and if possible add our site within one of their existing article, with the hope I can get some backlink exposure. Unfortunately this was unsuccessful.

Please share your experiences on whether you faced difficulties when you were starting out, are there any tips you can share?

Thank you

hello @mgsolid2010
welcome with us .
Please share your experiences on whether you faced difficulties when you were starting out, are there any tips you can share?
any ways about backlinking don't put too much effort on that the SEO of 2016 most of it based on user experience or what they called (Bounce Rate You Should improve it).
also there is not just one free traffic source , you can get people from youtube as well...... etc
also from facebook group , but you have to be smarter and Don't spam ,
also a little ads can be good , but don't use pop up traffic , that effects SEO when it comes to user experience as i mentioned earlier .
any ways you need to make people spend tom much time on your website.
that's your goal

Thanks for your response - I just don't know how to publicize my article on Twitter or Facebook without looking as though I am spamming, my article has no affiliate links and it is a genuinely helpful article.

Thanks for your response - I just don't know how to publicize my article on Twitter or Facebook without looking as though I am spamming, my article has no affiliate links and it is a genuinely helpful article.
why don't you do viral marketing .
read about that it will be perfect for you ,
i know some people make bank with that .
Just Viral , and blog and adsense

I believe if the content is quality it will advertise itself in some time. However sharing in social media is a must.

MI
Back