The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

cashmoneyaffiliate

zeropark.jpg

How to optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

Thought i would add a quick post on how "I" optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources and the order i do it in. At some point i hope to do a video walkthrough on this subject.

How to Test Campaigns

1st - Test 3 or more different landing pages (keep the best one)/ if good CTR but no conversions try the same landing pages with a different offer

2nd - Pause targets with 0 to very low CTR and no conversions

3rd - Pause targets that have spent more than 3x the offer payout with no conversions

4th - Increase the bids on high performing targets

5th - Pause non performing OS (only once i have enough data)

6th - Pause low performing ISP (only once i have enough data)

7th - Decrease bids on targets with conversions but are still showing a negative ROI

8th - Make slight changes to copy or add/experiment with different elements on the landing page to increase conversion rates

P.S by 'targets' i am referring to apps/sites/domains my landing pages are appearing on

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^

Have u ever tried popads.net? they offer pop unders.

I have an advertising account with them but have not had a chance to run any campaigns as of yet

@cashmoneyaffiliate which type of offers would suggest to run on zeropark traffic?

Pin submit offers, focus on South America, Asia and Eastern Europe

Pin submits like 1 click flow, MO flow, etc mobile subscription offers?

Which cpa networks do u recommend for these types of offers?

Pin submits like 1 click flow, MO flow, etc mobile subscription offers?

Yes

Which cpa networks do u recommend for these types of offers?

Furthermobi

Yeahmobi

Ask your affiliate manager for the top mobile subscription offers based on EPC and volume

Hi CMA,

Thanks for your great guide. I am looking into the pin submits offer as well. But I am cracking head on what angle to use for the users to enter their phone number to download free stuff type of offer.

Can you suggest or hint some angle for the pin submit offer ? Thanks

^^^

Hello jerryling

There a lot of angles you can use to promote downlaod now offers ie:

Unlimited music downloads
Free Videos/movies
Ringtones

Or you could go REALLY simple and just take the user to a landing page that says {brand} content download in progress... After a few seconds fade the text out and replace it with something that says in order for them to finish/complete the download/update they should click OK and confirm there number on the next page (i have used this type of landing page very successfully).

Good luck

Last edited:
^^^

Hello jerryling

There a lot of angles you can use to promote downlaod now offers ie:

Unlimited music downloads
Free Videos/movies
Ringtones

Or you could go REALLY simple and just take the user to a landing page that says {brand} content download in progress... After a few seconds fade the text out and replace it with something that says in order for them to finish/complete the download/update they should click OK and confirm there number on the next page (i have used this type of landing page very successfully).

Good luck

Would you mind sharing an example of that kind of LP?

If not thats okay, I understand.

Thanks CMA!

@CMA
In "2nd - Pause targets with 0 to very low CTR and no conversions"

How many redirects is good enough to decide when to pause the targets that are giving a low CTR?

^^^

If after 25 they have 0 CTR i pause them.

or if the average CTR for the campaign is say 30% and after a 100 a target only has 3/5% with no conversions i'll pause it.

Last edited:
^^^

If after 25 they have 0 CTR i pause them.

or if the average CTR for the campaign is say 30% and after a 100 a target only has 3/5% i'll pause it.

What is the average LP CTR you get when testing on zeropark and other similar traffic sources?

What is the good LP CTR in zeropark and other similar traffic sources?

Thanks mate.

^^^

My average landing page CTR is between 15% to 30%

P.S Add a intro pop it helps ;)

Wow thats a great CTR. My current LP is giving me a CTR of a little over 3% with no optimisation so far.
I will build 2 more LPs and see how they perform.

What should I use the intro pop for in a mobile app install offer?

Last edited:
MI
Back