The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How often do you post new content?

Its not how often its how best ... content can never be driven by 'time'. Good content may take sometimes, year of works... so don't bother about time. Focus on unique and best content.

I like to post when I have a good idea.. It's really hard to force out an article just because it's time to post again. It won't be natural and any fun to read. I think in this case you need to read about how to recycle old content, that way to can post more frequently and keep the interest and readability in the post.

All of my content sites get daily additions of new content. It's imperative for the highly narrow niches I prefer to work with.

Depends on the kind of blogger you are, if you are looking to monetize your blog then I would suggest get on with it i.e start creating contents on a weekly basis, if you are not looking to invest heavily in blogging but still want to monetize it then you can give some amount of time between posts i.e 2-3 weeks.
Professional bloggers are constantly posting new stuff (daily) or at-least updating their blog to increase traffic.
Some Points:
  • Unique Content
  • Infographics Essential
  • Light weight design of your blog
  • On-page optimization
  • Active on popular Social Media Platforms
  • Link exchange with other bloggers
  • Affiliate Marketing and Direct Marketing (Not to overdo direct marketing as it will distract the visitor from CTA)

MI
Back