The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How often do you Guest Post?

vukasini

King of the Wisdomland
Do you guest post at all? I'm offering guest posting on my blog for more than two months already, And I've been guest posting on few blogs since that but not to much. Now, I'm planning a complete new guest posting plan so I'm looking for your experience in Guest Posting?

Also, do you have any blog that I can add to this list maybe?

Cheers!

I guest post for others on occasions - but yet to have others on my blogs, something I need to look into in 2014.

I haven't ever guest posted either K. I have contributed to a few magazine articles many years back. Mostly stuff related to the Real Estate Industry and before that the Start Up Industry in the 80's and 90's when I was living in Vegas. I have debated with myself about starting a few new blogs lately, but blogging today really requires a commitment of time I am not certain would benefit me as much as becoming an expert in something like media buying. Media Buys currently have my full attention.

If you want any guest posts related to operating a business, or anything real estate related, let me know. I would be happy to contribute. I do think that the vast majority of marketers are operating without a net by not setting up their businesses as businesses. Most are not incorporated, don't know how to set up their books, can't read a General Ledger, a P&L, or a Balance Sheet. Most don;t really understand growth margins, budgeting for growth, or forecasting business.

tjtutor, I know that I, for one, would be interested in how to properly set up my books. I used to do basic bookkeeping when I was an office manager but only because my boss decided he didn't want to. I didn't really know what I was doing, so just made entries as best as I could figure out where they went then sent everything to the accountant once a year.

MI
Back