The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much time do you work online every day?

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey !

How much time do you guys spend grinding on the internet to make $$? I am usually working a minimum of 10 hours a day, but at times that can be much more! haha

it really depends. I have other responsibilities which I am sure, or hope, others have as well. Maybe 7-9 hours a day...sometimes if i dont have much else to do than maybe 10

60 to 80 hours a week. I've had several 100 hour weeks. Of course I take a several days off a couple times a month to recover from this schedule. It depends where I am at in a production cycle. I took almost 2 weeks off during the holidays. I'll take a week off during trout season, again during bass season, and again during lake trout and salmon season. My motto is "If I'm not working, then I'm fishing"!

When I was working as a stage hand we would sometimes work 14-16 hour days.... When we worked 14 hours a lot of the times, we had to be back at work around 6-7AM. Talk about a horrible schedule!

We built some awesome stuff though, but in the end you are just working your life away...setting up conventions and events for other people who actually have a life with time to enjoy it. Haha.

Internet Marketing > Stage building

Last edited by a moderator:
10-12 hours a day working and 2-4 relaxing on weekdays. Weekends are left for real world :) +- a few hours of tv shows and books.

I've never really timed myself, maybe I should try that one day. I'd say I spent a good 10 hours sat at the pc every day, although not all of that is "work"... haha

What's the longest anybody has worked in a single day? For me probably a little over 16 hours or so -_-

MI
Back