The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How Much Time Do You Spend Daily on Affiliate Marketing?

How many hours do you spend daily on your affiliate marketing campaigns?

• Less than 1 hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3-4 hours

• 4-5 hours

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5-6 hours

• 6-7 hours

• 7-8 hours

• more than 8 hours

• Total voters

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Looking at my stats
am spending 2.5 hours daily combined
on my affiliate marketing publisher projects
how much time do you spend daily?
includes all learning & admin & promotional activity
basically everything to do with your affiliate campaigns

As little as possible these days.
I usually spend 100 hrs on development and 10 minutes a day after reaching production aggregate on updates.

Mostly moving my money on the stock market the past 5 months
This past week I lost a lot of the profit from my work --that's irritating.

Now I plan spending time on partially started web business development.
Let the Market chill and stabilize and find direction.
The Stock Market banter is almost as bad as this SEO bullshit right now --Cathy Woods and Jim Cramer --they should marry and have baby jack-asses :D

The Stock Market banter is almost as bad as this SEO bullshit right now
That is exactly what I love
all these SEO gurus talking cow dump
and their uneducated minions bashing heads on their sandboxes
I say uneducated because they havent educated themselves
while the smart ones just follow the published guidelines
its breathtakingly simple to rank on Google
get traffic and commissions
so so so so so simple

Walk Away Star Wars GIF by Vulture.com

that is really interesting to know, how much time people spend on affiliate marketing per day
It all depends on what kind of business you really run, and if you just faked it to make it like so many of these YouTubers. It is affiliate marketing, so in the beginning, it will take time to build your traffic and or your fill your pipeline. And this is only my honest option. I have spent thousands of dollars on probably close to 10-20 different big guys, GURU's as we call them. Usually it's on the ones who pay for ad's to pop up on your searches, and the sad thing is, not a single one of them works. It's really a very dishonest career because they fake it to make it. And the more they Bull-Sh** you, the more people buy their crappy programs that do nothing. Even if you put in hours after hours.
So from one very honest individual to hopefully another honest individual. You must put in countless hours for many many years. Once you have grown your audience and or website, then it is your time to shine.

My son is in AI and builds huge companies with millions behind them that are ready to crack and he said mom, "It is still rigged," he is sad. Google, facebook, u tube all social media sites rig it 100%. So my best advice is to fill the pipelines, do the work, and once Google or YouTube social media sites see you doing it every day, consistently, you will suddenly get sales and clicks and move up the affiliate marketing pay rate.
Honestly, I have been doing this for 11 years and the first 4 years spent over $25,000 on I could give you a large list of fake millionaires online most of you have seen the same guys, but they swear that with their program you will make $2,000-$50,000 and nothing. Those are the fake it to make it guys. They invested thousands in advertising to grow really quickly, gain access to great leads and had time to make good money.
Now in the last 7 years I have invested like less than $500 a year on my business and have spent zero on advertising, each year so total $3500 in 7 years and am Growing and helping hundreds of others every year sharing truth and honesty by training what I call students who are broke, have a broken mindset, neg. draining honestly. I chip away at them slowly and eventually. The ones who really want to have more stick through it and inturn pay it forward as I do and I could never be happier.

I am living proof that when done honest and with morals you to can live financially and spiritually free daily, as I am. I have a brand new house, 2018 car, travel all around US; due to covid all year long. Enjoy every moment.

So when someone tell you 15 minutes a day they are lying. I'd say at very least 2 hours a day, but must be consistent.

Now if you want a breakthrough here is your chance click here purchase yourself a watch the wines crypto. and only if you use this link here will you get promo if you click on it but later go straight to site youll get a promo but not my promo which gives you opportunity when purchase health watch you get 500 takens that double on Feb. 27th so that is 1000. Then if you sign up 1 on each leg youll get 200 for each which double as well so that is now 800. total of 1800 tokens on March 1 we switch to new USA plateform becuase this was only avaiabale in Japen for the past 6 years and on March 1 we get 10/1 so you have 1800 tokens times 10 equas 18,000 a token today before it goes live in United States is worth .74 cents do the math.

For you to do nothing, a $529 investment converts into $13,320 dollars on March 1, 2022.
That's not even taking into account the fact that every time you take your health rates and submit data to your app, you're mining additional tokens.
This is the most significant opportunity I can provide you or anybody you know.

I had to add a space between each of those plus removed the https hope your able to figure it out. Promise if there is one person who will advice you to make the best investment in your life this is the time to listen promise.​

Hope this helps you and I answered your question honestly. God Bless and thoughts create everything you see. Remember that very moving sentence. Thoughts create everything you see! Candice G.

It all depends on what kind of business you really run, and if you just faked it to make it like so many of these YouTubers. It is affiliate marketing, so in the beginning, it will take time to build your traffic and or your fill your pipeline. And this is only my honest option. I have spent thousands of dollars on probably close to 10-20 different big guys, GURU's as we call them. Usually it's on the ones who pay for ad's to pop up on your searches, and the sad thing is, not a single one of them works. It's really a very dishonest career because they fake it to make it. And the more they Bull-Sh** you, the more people buy their crappy programs that do nothing. Even if you put in hours after hours.
So from one very honest individual to hopefully another honest individual. You must put in countless hours for many many years. Once you have grown your audience and or website, then it is your time to shine.

My son is in AI and builds huge companies with millions behind them that are ready to crack and he said mom, "It is still rigged," he is sad. Google, facebook, u tube all social media sites rig it 100%. So my best advice is to fill the pipelines, do the work, and once Google or YouTube social media sites see you doing it every day, consistently, you will suddenly get sales and clicks and move up the affiliate marketing pay rate.
Honestly, I have been doing this for 11 years and the first 4 years spent over $25,000 on I could give you a large list of fake millionaires online most of you have seen the same guys, but they swear that with their program you will make $2,000-$50,000 and nothing. Those are the fake it to make it guys. They invested thousands in advertising to grow really quickly, gain access to great leads and had time to make good money.
Now in the last 7 years I have invested like less than $500 a year on my business and have spent zero on advertising, each year so total $3500 in 7 years and am Growing and helping hundreds of others every year sharing truth and honesty by training what I call students who are broke, have a broken mindset, neg. draining honestly. I chip away at them slowly and eventually. The ones who really want to have more stick through it and inturn pay it forward as I do and I could never be happier.

I am living proof that when done honest and with morals you to can live financially and spiritually free daily, as I am. I have a brand new house, 2018 car, travel all around US; due to covid all year long. Enjoy every moment.

So when someone tell you 15 minutes a day they are lying. I'd say at very least 2 hours a day, but must be consistent.

Now if you want a breakthrough here is your chance click here purchase yourself a watch the wines crypto. and only if you use this link here will you get promo if you click on it but later go straight to site youll get a promo but not my promo which gives you opportunity when purchase health watch you get 500 takens that double on Feb. 27th so that is 1000. Then if you sign up 1 on each leg youll get 200 for each which double as well so that is now 800. total of 1800 tokens on March 1 we switch to new USA plateform becuase this was only avaiabale in Japen for the past 6 years and on March 1 we get 10/1 so you have 1800 tokens times 10 equas 18,000 a token today before it goes live in United States is worth .74 cents do the math.

For you to do nothing, a $529 investment converts into $13,320 dollars on March 1, 2022.
That's not even taking into account the fact that every time you take your health rates and submit data to your app, you're mining additional tokens.
This is the most significant opportunity I can provide you or anybody you know.

I had to add a space between each of those plus removed the https hope your able to figure it out. Promise if there is one person who will advice you to make the best investment in your life this is the time to listen promise.​

Hope this helps you and I answered your question honestly. God Bless and thoughts create everything you see. Remember that very moving sentence. Thoughts create everything you see! Candice G.
I had to delete the link Ill get it to you soon promise

I try as little as possible because in addition to affiliate marketing there are other aspects of the business, which should also pay attention. For example, recently I turned to for help because with the audit of payment systems I simply did not have time to deal with myself. And in general, much more convenient and better, as for me, when it is engaged profesionals of their business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i spend like 1 or 2 hours daily as i have also a real job but when i am free i like to spend as much as i can

MI
Back