Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How much $, is enough?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So for those of you who run regularly with PPV, when you got started what budget did you set aside to get going?

I've never done PPV. I know, that's a shame. But I think you need lots of $$$ to get started!?

I probably feel PPV is like 500$ of testing initially! optimize it and scale it !! u have to try diff sources with some good amount before u can actually convert well.!

Greg davis in one of his webinars did this!

Yes agreed with PPV you will definitely have to have some money to invest. I would say $500-1000

$200 and you should already be making money with PPV. Hit me up if you need help setting up ppv campaign.

You can certainly get started with $200 (I did with my initial MT deposit back in the day) but I'd be more comfortable nearer $500 just to work on testing etc.

$200 for LeadImpact and anyone is pretty much set to go.

LeadImpact is definitely the way to go when it comes to PPV. Of course, you should probably have at least $400 set aside for testing converting domains.

Just Joined LI at $200. Email submits and my finance offers not really doing good. Am much better with list building in bizopp

You can get going with $200 and the rise and repeat!
Also if I am bidding on url I optimize at 3 times the offer payout another words
if the offer pays $6,00 then I will remove a none converting url after $18 worth of clicks with no conversions.
Best of luck

You can get going with $200 and the rise and repeat!
Also if I am bidding on url I optimize at 3 times the offer payout another words
if the offer pays $6,00 then I will remove a none converting url after $18 worth of clicks with no conversions.
Best of luck

Makes sense, nice rule of thumb man!

Well i would advise you to have at least $500 to start , Most important thing is having all tools required to track your traffic as tracking is the most important thing and backbone of all your campaigns , to analyze your data , so make sure you do have tracker preferred CPVLAB also for hosting nothing less than a VPS , Shared hosting sucks

Well i would advise you to have at least $500 to start , Most important thing is having all tools required to track your traffic as tracking is the most important thing and backbone of all your campaigns , to analyze your data , so make sure you do have tracker preferred CPVLAB also for hosting nothing less than a VPS , Shared hosting sucks

Thanks for your advise! :)

By the way, besides of cpvlab can we use prosper202 to track the ppv campaign?

Regards.

Phew some aggressive suggestions - you could go broke spending 3x the offer payout on each non performing URL. It is more involved than this.

MI
Back