The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much have you made with Azoogle?

Bizguy

I would like to ask and know how good Azoogle is. Anyone who have succeeded with Azoogle, how much have you made so far? Thanks for sharing it!

Hi Bizguy,

Everyone's earnings would be different depending on the offers they run, how good the site and traffic are. I think Shoemoney has stated earnings over 100k a mo but that's with PPC so not sure how much is profit. FYI some big earners don't like to talk about how much they make on public forums.

Azoogle is a CPA network which is slighly different than an affiliate network.
They used to be a 5 Star client but no longer are.

I can still try to answer questions or get someone over to help if need be.

I have seen a check posted somewhere else of shoemoney holding a check made our to him for around about $250,000

That's not bad, the check was bigger than him, lol

I would say that CPA networks can also be classed as affiliate networks in a way. Well in other words, you will find that there are alot of CPA networks listed in the affiliate networks category of quite a few affiliate program directories, well they are located in the affiliate networks category of mine anyway plus a few others that I have seen.

Sorry, for us newbies, what is azoogle?

Hello Friend,

Azoogle is CPA (cost per action) affiliate network provider for companies. You can promote tangible and intangible products using Azoogle ads. Many top companies and brand names use Azoogle ads to launch new products and services.

The best way or I should say my way to promote Azoogle Ads is to use free advertising directories and post banners in the right section.

It looks complicated in the beginning but once you understand the process it becomes as easy as click bank.

Hope this answers your question.

banners
Back