The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How much do you work?

A Day in My Life - Getting the Most Out of Your 24 Hours - The Blog of Internet Marketer Charles Ngo - Affiliate Marketing

Weekdays

4 solid hours of work (100% focused) + 6 hours of relaxed work (I'll check email and skype while working) = 10 hrs

Weekends

4 solid hours of work.

Looks like I do around 48 hours of work a week. Most guys expect something crazy like 80 hours a week, but I'm all about working smarter. I'm in my 20's and wanna enjoy it.

I'd like to think 4 hours of me working is equivalent to most people's 12 hours due to my level of focus. I also like to focus on my life outside of work. I lift weights 5x a week, I travel frequently, read everyday, have an active social life, run a blog, play DOTA 2, etc.

In general I work 10+ hours a day on the weekdays, less on the weekends. I try to stay as productive as possible during the week and try to keep any fun stuff for the weekends, but always find myself working in some way 7 days a week. :ninja:

Unfortunately place I work is closing down and as a result my 38 hour contract is now looking more like 60 with overtime + covering nights on top of that

I work all the time because a lot of the work that I do is fun to me and I dont mind it. I think im averaging about 75 hours a week.

I just know I don't take time to have fun like other guys around. I always bury my head working which means I work all day and the only free time is for sleep.... 14-16hrs I guess

Hey there. I try to work 6+ hours daily to achieve as mush as I can in my online business. However I know I should work much more to achieve the success I want, like 8-10 hours online.

MI
Back