The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much did you earn when you started as a publisher?

almobi

affiliate
As I am an AM, I was wondering how much do you guys earn back to the time when you start it?
Hope we got some inspiration here!:)

I started out last month both mobile and desktop. Didn't had much success with mobile, so i focused on desktop offers only. Total income was $900+ and net profit was $300+.

I wont get into numbers, but this is a game that can be very disheartening at times. There will be good and bad times. Ups and downs like any type of profession. I personally think there needs to be more accountability in this field because too many are getting away with too much. We do not only run operation offers, but we have other things we do in conjunction. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. trite but true.

I wont get into numbers, but this is a game that can be very disheartening at times. There will be good and bad times. Ups and downs like any type of profession. I personally think there needs to be more accountability in this field because too many are getting away with too much. We do not only run operation offers, but we have other things we do in conjunction. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. trite but true.
totaly agree with you~

The 1st months I burned around $250 with no revenue whatsoever. I begin to earn a couple of bucks in the 4th month i think. The start was very hard for me but I had patience a lot of desire to learn.

MI
Back