The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How much can i earn with 100$ ads credit on 7search - my little journey

dejan001

affiliate
Hello!
I want to start with my little journey. I still have 100$ on my 7search account. It is there at least one year, and now i wan to see how much i can earn with that. To be honest i am newbie in the PPC. I hope so that my ROI will be ok, so i can proceed and earn more money with this kind of promotion. As i saw, 7search it is crappy traffic source so i will try to use 4-5 campaigns to see which will work the best with this traffic.

FriWdoG.png

I will try to track my traffic with voluum (even if i do not know how :) ), so any help or kind word will be great to give me good vibe in this PPC journey! Thanks

When you are going with 7search, make sure you track affiliate id and rid id. Its very crucial for 7search campaigns as there are many junk sites. So, after blocking those sites, you can have profitable campaigns.

When you are going with 7search, make sure you track affiliate id and rid id. Its very crucial for 7search campaigns as there are many junk sites. So, after blocking those sites, you can have profitable campaigns.

Thank you for your suggestion! Can you please tell me where to check how to properly track affiliate id 's?

Thank you for your suggestion! Can you please tell me where to check how to properly track affiliate id 's?
Use token in your voluum
Afffid-rid = ###AFFID###-###RID###
Keyword = ###KEYWORD###
Note:- Collecting affiliate if and rid id(site id) together will help you a lot and will save your time when you are analysing your data.

7Search don't have any other token. So that will be enough for you.

Thank you very much for your help. I also have some problem with voluum. It does not track my campaign. I need to check all things and to set up them properly. Till now i start one campaign and did not have luck with it. Currently the stats are:

A3AFgXo.png

BzDr5SU.png

I will use only peerfly in this journey. So, at the end of first day results are:

Network: Peerfly
Money spent: $ 6.33
Money earned: $ 1.60
-------------------------------
Total: $ - 4.73

banners
Back