The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How many of you are doing this full time?

I was in day job before but in deep highly desire to work online. In 2010, my dream come true when I got Adsense and start earning huge then my salary. Right now I am running by web developer business as well as doing full-time affiliate marketing.

And as a follow up, how long did it take you and when did you finally feel comfortable to quit your day job?
It took me a total of two years t be able to quit the office job I was doing. It was the time I took to evaluate and find if the whole idea of calling it quits will work for me. I wanted to be sure that the decision am making will not come to haunt me any day soon. One thing you need to be careful with online job is to establish a niche and the clients you are aware that they will serve you for the longest time ever. It hence means that you will always have an income that is consistent and thus living a happy life always.

i think it's too hard in the sense that i need a structure to my day, if i only do this from home my hours would be crazy and my day would have gone upside down.

I decided to quit when my side work brought in 2 times more, considering that I spend 1-3 hours per day on it (and 8 hours at work).
But after I quited I faced the problem of self-organization. I noticed one interesting thing: you spend time more productive when you have less free time because you know that there's no other time when you can deal with it. And when I quited it was hard for me to concentrate firstly.
I've read some articles about time managment and just decided not to be distracted in definite period of time. So I've created my own schedule.

And as a follow up, how long did it take you and when did you finally feel comfortable to quit your day job?

As of now, I'm currently enhancing my career as an affiliate marketer... At first, I was not planning to commit into it full time. But when I realized that I was making more on this than my usual day job, I decided to concentrate on it a bit more. Now, I'm happy earning with my offerwall and I'm glad that I made this decision of venturing into affiliate marketing!;)

banners
Back