Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How many domains do you own?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So how many are you sitting on currently?

Me personally around 40 right now.

I own one, mostly because I have no idea how to set up additional domains on HG and not even sure it's a good idea. I've read some really negative reviews in the past few months about HG. However, I signed up for 3 years of hosting, so don't want to waste it, either.

In other words, I don't know what I'm doing. :) From what I can tell, I would have to set up additional domains as child sites or something like that. It wouldn't be totally separate? That could be a recipe for disaster if I'm in charge of setting it up. :)

I am down from over 100 last year to 37 at the moment and I am about to transfer 14 of those this weekend.

About ~500 at this point, and purchasing about one domain every day and sometimes more than that, lol.

Everything from domaining to affiliate sites, to micro niche Adsense domains.

About ~500 at this point, and purchasing about one domain every day and sometimes more than that, lol.

Everything from domaining to affiliate sites, to micro niche Adsense domains.

I own 7 active domains at the moment - one for each product I promote as I prefer to build standalone microsites ... and one general one for my business. I generally dont tend to have more than 10 domains I actually use at any given moment anyway.

That 500 domain lol. I only have 2 and I can barely find time to manage them.

This is something I've wondered about many times. How the heck do people manage to write, or even just maintain hundreds of sites. Assuming they use a bunch of their domains at once.

MI
Back