The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How is getresponse?

In general GR would be great if they would fix bugs and be more responsive to the users reporting. Within last 3 months I created about 50, while with AWeber about 20 within 2 years.

Please stop all the HYPE about GetResponse. They are not as good as one might think, although I cannot say worthless.

Your question was pertaining to how Get Response deals with and treats affiliate marketers..yeah? Well, actually using Get Response with the affiliate marketing model is just fine. They fully endorse that..as per their terms. However, stay away from MailChimp. It states very clearly in their terms of service that their platform does NOT condone it's use for affiliate marketing.

I'm not really sure why...and I know some are still attempting to use them that way. But, it's definitely not worth the risk in my opinion...

I agree with thedavinator! Stay away from Mailchimp cause their legal policies are too strict and weird. You should try GetResponse and affiliate marketing won't be a problem anymore. If you're not sure you can always try free trial version from official GR website: http://www.getresponse.com
Take care!
:)

banners
Back