propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How is getresponse?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by church, Jan 23, 2014.

1. church

church Affiliate affiliate

Has anyone got any feedback on it for affiliates?

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Personally i'd always stick to aWeber but its your call.

3. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Stick with Aweber I couldn't get on with GR

4. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

It's decent. Can pretty much do everything that Aweber can do however I prefer the interface of Aweber.

5. huester

huester Affiliate affiliate

I swapped over due to the interface being easier and pricing cheaper. :)

6. perrycraft

perrycraft Affiliate affiliate

In general GR would be great if they would fix bugs and be more responsive to the users reporting. Within last 3 months I created about 50, while with AWeber about 20 within 2 years.

Please stop all the HYPE about GetResponse. They are not as good as one might think, although I cannot say worthless.

7. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

Getresponse was a much better choice for those wishing to create email marketing campaigns using an existing list, because when you imported your personal mailing list to Aweber, your subscribers could not join a list without reconfirming their subscription.

8. thedavinator

thedavinator Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Your question was pertaining to how Get Response deals with and treats affiliate marketers..yeah? Well, actually using Get Response with the affiliate marketing model is just fine. They fully endorse that..as per their terms. However, stay away from MailChimp. It states very clearly in their terms of service that their platform does NOT condone it's use for affiliate marketing.

I'm not really sure why...and I know some are still attempting to use them that way. But, it's definitely not worth the risk in my opinion...

Jane Deborach likes this.
  9. Jane Deborach

Jane Deborach Affiliate affiliate

I agree with thedavinator! Stay away from Mailchimp cause their legal policies are too strict and weird. You should try GetResponse and affiliate marketing won't be a problem anymore. If you're not sure you can always try free trial version from official GR website: http://www.getresponse.com
    Take care!
    :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed