The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How indian cpa advertisers add their fund in mobicow and others networks?

IM Rookie

As i want to know from indian advertisers that how they add their money in mobicow and other traffic source networks as i m from india as well so i want to know that can i add my money in these advertising networks from my sbi atm cum debit card directly by sending the money as my paypal account don't hold money more than two days and it send it to my bank account.My problem is that i can not transfer money from bank account to paypal directly so want to know how you add your funds to these networks directly.

As i want to know from indian advertisers that how they add their money in mobicow and other traffic source networks as i m from india as well so i want to know that can i add my money in these advertising networks from my sbi atm cum debit card directly by sending the money as my paypal account don't hold money more than two days and it send it to my bank account.My problem is that i can not transfer money from bank account to paypal directly so want to know how you add your funds to these networks directly.
As a indian, you need credit card to add funds to your account. Debit card is not accepted by any network.

You can use Debit cards, but you need a REAL International Debit card. "atm cum debit card"s do not work with PayPal.

Check this out: PayPal and Google Wallet Indian debit cards support - Saumya Majumder

- Confirm with your bank if their debit card will work with PayPal. Then ask your bank to issue an International Debit Card.
- Some cards need special activation to enable PayPal, check with your bank.

Using debit cards is cheaper than a credit card, the forex conversion markup is only 2.5% for debit card as compared to 3.5% for credit cards.

Good luck.

Axis / HDFC / ICICI bank debit cards can be used for this purpose. Make sure you have international transactions enabled.

banners
Back