The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How important is tracking and what free tracking can I use? :)

skypigeon

affiliate
Newbie here... I am planning to start my first pof campaign, and I will use maxbounty affliate. I know a little about tracking, but dont know what to use, are their free tracking sites?

--> thanks

trck.me is only 9.99 per month

No need to self host yourself. Easy to use. Unlimited trackers. Try it. There is a 30 day free trial. I have tried it before and liked it.

I believe they are the same guys from affiliate toolbox which is a free tracking tool.

How important is tracking?
If you are not tracking just give your money to someone you Love appose to the ad networks....

If you are not tracking everything that you do ,You are just throwing your money away ...

Tracking is crucial in order to determine what is working, and what's not. It will assist you in determining what not to use in the future. You can talk with your affiliate manager at MaxBounty as well.

Goodluck! :)

andy is right about tracking being vital. but not about it necessarily being easy to set up. for simple landing pages maybe, and for direct linking. but not for funnels which is where affiliate marketing is moving more and more each year. it exhausts me and i'm fairly clued up on the subject.

banners
Back