The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How important is the domain age?

Hmm...I have a domain which I registered in 2002 (my first domain, by the way) but it never got past PR4 except once some six months ago when it got a PR5. Why is that?

- MENJ

If PR so hard ralated to domain age? My site got PR4 in three month it was lunched with new domain name.

it really depends on the link building you do. I've had domains stay in the sand box for a year and other newer ones rocket tot he top. I also think the keyword that you're taketing and their "richness" has an effect on th esandbox as well.

Yes, I have been linking hard.
Tell me please, if your domain is in the sandbox, there is no pages in the Google index?

I think this is absolutely wright old domain is always trustful and effective. If your site domain is old, then Google will optimize your site in search engine.

Matt Cuts is saying not to worry about domain age. It has not much impact. The most important is to focus on content

Google runs on computers all the day...its best habit is to get data and record of it. Some important things it care about domain age, IP, design, sites linking to that domain, authority of it.

MI
Back