The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how important are landing pages?

that really depands on what you want to do.

But normally an Landingpage does the following:
  1. Filter out the bad Traffic
  2. increase the backend Conversion for a Merchant
  3. Increases the Opt In rate
What exactly do you mean with "what type of site should they be used on?"

Do you mean for which offers?

Then on every offer.

On a scale from 1 a landingpage is unimportant to 10 a landingpage is very important, it's a 98 or 99 ;) really use one.

You can direct link to an offer, but thats never worked for me.

cheers

The landing page has the most impact on your CR (conversion rate). If your LP is well organized, user friendly, and clear call 2 action will increase your CR, therefor your return on investment

affiliate marketing is landing pages and quality content. I think the days of random clicking and window shopping on the net are over.

We are 100% mobile, and for us It all depends on your market.

In markets where you are using carrier billing the key is to minimize the time it takes to get to the all-important sign up button...in the USA, where even mobile offers are credit card billed, pre-landers are extremely important (although we still have some success without them).

that really depands on what you want to do.

But normally an Landingpage does the following:
  1. Filter out the bad Traffic
  2. increase the backend Conversion for a Merchant
  3. Increases the Opt In rate
What exactly do you mean with "what type of site should they be used on?"

Do you mean for which offers?

Then on every offer.

On a scale from 1 a landingpage is unimportant to 10 a landingpage is very important, it's a 98 or 99 ;) really use one.

You can direct link to an offer, but thats never worked for me.

cheers
+1 for Mr. T... Landing pages give you practical data to analyze in an data based driven industry. It is mandatory...

Just taking this question a step further, I was wondering if there are some type of offers where you don't require a landing page. ie. mobile gaming app offers?

I've been working on some app install offers but my conversion rate seems worse when using a landing page rather than direct linking. (I understand my low CR with landers could be because my LP's look like a dogs breakfast :) )

Anyone can give me there take on their experience?

In my opinion, a landing page is one which motivates a visitor to take an action. Placing a BUY button on a LP can be aggressive; however, you can have one such button, depending upon the niche and/or product value.

They can make or break a campaign, so they can be very important!

This is especially important when you use angles that you need to sell the lead on before he/she lands on the offer page.

banners
Back