The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold How I Made Thousands With Instagrams

What places can I go to promote giveaways?

How do the people actually get the items?

Do the people actually get the "free" gift cards/ipads/iphones or is it all a big scam?

Do the people actually get the "free" gift cards/ipads/iphones or is it all a big scam?
They do the prize if they complete the full path for the advertiser and complete the set offers.
But obviously, the advertiser makes much more than the cost of the iphone.

Every offer I select from a network, seems to change when I click on the link to check it's working?

For example on cpalead there's a "win burger king for a year" but when i click on the link it brings up a different offer.

Could it be because that offer is US only and I'm in UK?

Every offer I select from a network, seems to change when I click on the link to check it's working?

For example on cpalead there's a "win burger king for a year" but when i click on the link it brings up a different offer.

Could it be because that offer is US only and I'm in UK?

yes, use a vpn or proxy to view (changing the location), it should bring up the lp

Yeah I used a Free VPN called TeddyBear or something....

Tunnelbear!

That seems to work on the Win Burger King For A Year offer if I select US

There is a UK offer though, called "win £2000 to spend in asda" that when I click on it even when I'm on my normal connection in the UK, it brings up different offers?

We have +6,900 affiliates in our network at the moment - many of them have tested running performance marketing campaigns on instagram. Most of them had as feedback there is a lot of user engagement but low CR (many likes and comments, not many conversions). Only a few of them are consistenly making good bank with it.

Its definitely a new channel and the type of campaigns that seems to be doing well on it are fashion (eg zalando) and app installs.

I dont think insta accepts bit.ly? I tried it with maxbounty a while back and then switched to buying a custom domain from namecheap. Can anyone verify what is still working?

As mentioned before app installs are doing very well on instagram and one subvertical that is standing out are Dating apps. We have tons of (dating) apps in our network and I'd like to invite all of you to become publisher with us.

Just go to www.addiliate.com and sign up as publisher. We will double the first 500$ every new affiliate makes.
Make sure to mention "affiliatefix" in the sign up process somewhere.

Hi there folks,
i am about to join this instagram insanity, it seems pretty straightforward but
still have some doubts about a IG giveaway account, you referred an iPhone giveaway:

In the photos section would be for iPhone pictures?
The banners that you showed, where should it be placed?
After the LP link on the bio and some promoting frase, do you start to follow people right away, just like that?

How long did it take you to get an account to 7,000 real followers?
I've got an account @ 4,000 real followers in 4 months. Not the best, but pretty good growth.

MI
Back