The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold How I Made $39,658.80 From Tech Support & Web Pops

Awesome man using the tool a lot now cannot wait to record somme case studies to share here! SO good!

Just a quick report back, i'm loving the tool thanks guys whats coming in the new updates please?

We're releasing some pretty dope stuff, can't say much right now, but i think it'll really help you guy's crush it online. Also we're adding a few more countries in this week.

When you ran tech support pay per call. Did you run RON on the traffic source? I do have an account with Zeropark and Popads.net

I'm very confused. So first thing for me to do is to sign up with mobileadscout, then i got confused. I'm new to this. But this sounds like a good technique. Please explain in more details.

I'm new to affiliate marketing . I dont know how do I bring the ad that i chose from mobileadscouts and bring it to a landing page template. I dont know how to do that . I found an ad that i wanted to start my campaign but I dont know how to use the ad from mobileadscouts to transfer it to a landing page template and change a few things .

This is amazing @whatsgoodevan.4861
I've been in IM field since last 6 years now but honestly, I never really had considered using mobile campaigns for monetizing. This exact system can also be used for affiliate marketing as well but it would require some brainstorming.. Anyways thanks for sharing such a great content :):):)

This is awesome video.

I'm also a newbie as @michichan4.
I understood the video like this:

- Evan is using Pay per call offers. The computer users get an alert about the spyware or virus on their screen. And they would call to computer reparing service company for supporting. And advertisers will earn from these calls
- Evan also used Mobile Ad scout as a spy tool to track information of computer users: IP address, OS, Country...

@WhatsGoodEvan?: let's help me if I understood wrongly.
If it's right, can you recommend some of networks that provide these tech support call offers? Thanks

MI
Back