The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how i can spy on competitor’s ads For Free?

ForexTrader

affiliate
how i can spy on competitor’s ads, traffic sources, traffic volume, keywords and how long the campaign has been active. That kind of insider information makes launching a campaign pretty damn easy.

i Mean When i see CPA Offer in any CPA Network Company and because i'm new i want to know who made ads for this offer? and what is the traffi source? and which landing page template is more successful?

IS This possible?

and if possible can i do it for free?

Excuse Me For My Language :)

how i can spy on competitor’s ads, traffic sources, traffic volume, keywords and how long the campaign has been active. That kind of insider information makes launching a campaign pretty damn easy.

Hi @ForexTrader and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

It only helps if you are at least somewhat experienced and have a handle on the tools to create your own campaigns. As well. I wouldn't ever say it makes everything "pretty damn easy". It helps, a lot, and it is almost a necessity these days to have at least a couple of competitive intelligence tools.

i Mean When i see CPA Offer in any CPA Network Company and because i'm new i want to know who made ads for this offer? and what is the traffi source? and which landing page template is more successful?

IS This possible? and if possible can i do it for free?

There are an abundance of intelligence tools out there and there are an abundance of threads in this forum discussing competitive intelligence. Many of the tools have free trials, some have a free account option with limited use. Search the forum for SpyFu, Compete, BoxOfAds, WhatRunsWhere, etc.

Are you new to affiliate marketing? Or just new to CPA?

Hi @ForexTrader and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

It only helps if you are at least somewhat experienced and have a handle on the tools to create your own campaigns. As well. I wouldn't ever say it makes everything "pretty damn easy". It helps, a lot, and it is almost a necessity these days to have at least a couple of competitive intelligence tools.

There are an abundance of intelligence tools out there and there are an abundance of threads in this forum discussing competitive intelligence. Many of the tools have free trials, some have a free account option with limited use. Search the forum for SpyFu, Compete, BoxOfAds, WhatRunsWhere, etc.

Are you new to affiliate marketing? Or just new to CPA?

First Thxx For u @titutor

and yes i'm in general new at affiliate marketing and i read much and much but i don't know how i start and start with what?

Recently i read there is tools maybe helpful to look at the others work so i asked becuase i thought that maybe help me to start with CPA

First Thxx For u @titutor and yes i'm in general new at affiliate marketing and i read much and much but i don't know how i start and start with what? Recently i read there is tools maybe helpful to look at the others work so i asked becuase i thought that maybe help me to start with CPA

Great, we have a great resource, our WIKI, and it has an abundance of info that will help define stuff for you. We also have a great thread As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started.

Be active in the forums, ask lots of questions, and help where you can. We have many wonderful folks here ready to help and contribute.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

For competitor's social media ads, you have to try AdSpy which has the largest searchable database of social media ads in the world right now. It can find more than 40 million ads across 182 countries from more than 8 million advertisers and counting. It offers the most search options of any ad intelligence tool, so you can find the data you want, how you want. Search in the usual way: ad text, URL, page name. Search true data from user reactions in advert comments. Be as rigorous as you need to: search or filter by affiliate network, affiliate ID, Offer ID, landing page technologies - whatever helps you find the information you can work with.

For you loyal users of Affiliate Fix, you may try the free trial code AF1000 after registration in the website to take advantage of its unlimited features.

Actually doing this for free will be kind of not worth it really, so what i could suggest you will be to try to subscribe for something cheap, that could give you some good results for some few bucks. You know what we say you need to spend some money to make some! i could recommend you to try something like Admobispy, or Whatrtunswhere, i hope their package could be good for you! Good luck buddy.

Well, you can use some fb spy tools, such as Adplexity( 3w(dot)adplexity(dot)com), Whatrunswhere(3w(dot)whatrunswhere(dot)com), and Idvert(3w(dot)idvert(dot)com) .
They have free trials and discount.

MI
Back