The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How i can make money with Incentive Networks..??

Agent316

affiliate
Hello. i am new in affiliate marketing and i have CPALead and Blam Ads network accounts. Both are incetive network. So please guide me how i can make money with both network or how i can make good money with them.. actually i am Engineer and i not know about programing or coding. so please guide me how i can use both or any one of them to earn some extra cash..

1st... i want to know simplest method to earn $10 to $20 per day..
2nd... can i use any GPT (Get Paid To)..??? if yes then please guide me which GPT site is best..

The idea of incentive is to give them something they really want or have an incentive to get and to mask it with a gateway - for example create a movie site and lock the movie with the gateway.

movies and songs sites already to much... any 1 can get free movie or song through torrent, rapidshare and some other method.... any simple and good method ..?? i m interested in $10 to $20 per day ... actually i not know about coding and programming... this is biggest problem therefore i m interested in $10 per day with simplest method

How about something like this,

Pick a popular PS3 game - grab some cheat codes or tips online
create a simple blog/wordpress(free) site with some nice graphics and simple content
in the middle have a big button - "Get cheats here"
send them to a page with all the cheats but lock it with a gateway.

Gain traffic via ppc, seo or social!

rinse and repeat!

How about something like this,

Pick a popular PS3 game - grab some cheat codes or tips online
create a simple blog/wordpress(free) site with some nice graphics and simple content
in the middle have a big button - "Get cheats here"
send them to a page with all the cheats but lock it with a gateway.

Gain traffic via ppc, seo or social!

rinse and repeat!

This is a very solid Idea.

Another option is to to use Google Trends.

Basically there always new hot topics/niches that people are interested in. Right Now the NBA Finals are Huge. All you do is go to Go to google and type in Google Trends. You can see the top 10 Google Searches people are interested in finding. You create a quick blog/Website and Bingo!

Than you can use pure seo if you understand how to get that going or the best option in my opinion would be Social Media.

banners
Back