The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How fast can you type?

Hah, nice! You had to type quickly to beg for your life :) I was on Pacific from '99-'02, then played on freeshards for a while longer than I'd like to admit... I do miss it though!

I played around the same time. After paying monthly for the game for about 2 years I switched to the free servers. My favorite was Santiago.

Even when you get on a free shard, it's pretty magical to walk around Brit bank when you haven't played for a while. UO Renaissance : History Perfected : A Renaissance era Ultima Online Free Shard This free shard has a downloads section, with a full package of UO that you can use with practically any free server. If you ever get that itch, this is the easiest way to obtain it I think. The shard itself is pretty solid too they have like 600 players online right now.

Also PM if you ever play so I can join! :p

People here type really fast! Amazing. I'm only around 50wpm the last time I checked. It's ironic coz I do copywriting for a living. :)

I'm not calculating. I really do not know how fast I am. But, I'm sure that I'm not that fast. I only make it sure that I'm typing the words correctly.

88. One error.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 2.32.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 2.32.04 AM.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 35
50+ words per min actully i never note but one time i just tested in facebook app :) and seen my typing is quite faster then my other office friends

I can type without seeing the keyboard mostly :)

I actually have trouble typing if I'm looking at the keyboard, I can do it faster without looking. My fingers auto-hit the keys, as I was taught to do in high school. :)

MI
Back