The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How effective is Spy Tool?

TrafficYoda

I personally don't think spy tools is answer to money making tech for mobile
But how exactly effect are they?
I mean I could see that you could immdiate get a working landing page and banners
But if you buy a good traffic that targets right wouldn't it just work as good?
I wanna know if spy tool is worth the cost? for total newbies

They are effective as long as you know what you are doing. you can get a clear idea idea about what is working. What type of banners, angles , landers other marketers are using. If a campaign is seen for a long time then it means that it is profitable else the marketer won't run it. So as a newbie you can get some clear idea and try to test something from them.

They are effective as long as you know what you are doing. you can get a clear idea idea about what is working. What type of banners, angles , landers other marketers are using. If a campaign is seen for a long time then it means that it is profitable else the marketer won't run it. So as a newbie you can get some clear idea and try to test something from them.

I guess the reason why I am asking is because I don't "Know what I am doing" Does Affiliatefix gives some sort of education on using spy tools?
If it's profitable copying will it garantee some sort of income?

I guess the reason why I am asking is because I don't "Know what I am doing" Does Affiliatefix gives some sort of education on using spy tools?
If it's profitable copying will it garantee some sort of income?
At affiliatefix you will get all kind of education and help you need to get started with your CPA journey. Trust me on that. Every member is very helpful out here. I have started my journey not long ago and i am already on a profitable side. But affiliatefix or no member of this forum can guarantee you profitable copying and guaranteed income. That completely depends on the sole person who is doing it and how he/she is doing it. If you are copying the exact landers, banners and running on same traffic, then you can be profitable or can be at loss if you cant optimize your campaign.

For you i would suggest you to follow all the tutorials, guides, case-studies and journals. Do check out the advanced materials in the DOJO section. That will be more than enough for you to get started. If you have any other queries don't hesitate to ask. You can follow my journal too if you like to get some motivation. ;)

At affiliatefix you will get all kind of education and help you need to get started with your CPA journey. Trust me on that. Every member is very helpful out here. I have started my journey not long ago and i am already on a profitable side. But affiliatefix or no member of this forum can guarantee you profitable copying and guaranteed income. That completely depends on the sole person who is doing it and how he/she is doing it. If you are copying the exact landers, banners and running on same traffic, then you can be profitable or can be at loss if you cant optimize your campaign.

For you i would suggest you to follow all the tutorials, guides, case-studies and journals. Do check out the advanced materials in the DOJO section. That will be more than enough for you to get started. If you have any other queries don't hesitate to ask. You can follow my journal too if you like to get some motivation. ;)

Hmm In your opinion is free member infomation not enough?

I have very little cash to run with so I am careful of the extra investment joining the DOJO.
I just wanna know if its worth it and will it help me teach step by step? or do I need to dig for infomation like I am doing in the free fourm

I have very little cash to run with so I am careful of the extra investment joining the DOJO.
I just wanna know if its worth it and will it help me teach step by step? or do I need to dig for infomation like I am doing in the free fourm
See, if you have little budget then go through the normal stuffs. make some cash and then you can upgrade for DOJO. its your personal choice. I have just mentioned it because, advanced case studies and materials are posted inside DOJO.

I have started as a free user and later i have upgraded.As a normal user, you have more than enough information to get started.

Last edited:
I personally don't think spy tools is answer to money making tech for mobile
But how exactly effect are they?
I mean I could see that you could immdiate get a working landing page and banners
But if you buy a good traffic that targets right wouldn't it just work as good?
I wanna know if spy tool is worth the cost? for total newbies
Spy tools are highly effective.
Don't expect to copy creatives and get profitable right away.
The affiliate who has been using those creatives probably has much more data and better payouts.
Your aim should to get know whats working and measure the baseline performance a campaign which you can improve on yourself.

On a low budget, I wouldn't recommend getting spy tool. Spy manually and spend the $$$ on buying data.

Spy tools are highly effective.
Don't expect to copy creatives and get profitable right away.
The affiliate who has been using those creatives probably has much more data and better payouts.
Your aim should to get know whats working and measure the baseline performance a campaign which you can improve on yourself.

On a low budget, I wouldn't recommend getting spy tool. Spy manually and spend the $$$ on buying data.

I see.. so its basically buying data alright.. I'll keep that in mind

I am a newbie. And loving this forum by the way! Which spy tool would you recommend. I really want to get AdultAdSpy but have heard that it is not being updated and may not be worth the hefty monthly membership. any recommendations? I'm focusing on adult/dating offers. THANKS!

Last edited:
So why don't you SPY the data you like by yourself via viewing the ads on those adult websites?
Hard work but save money any way.

Why you would waste your time for this kind stuffs when you can use spytools and save time?
Well ofcourse, if you dont know real value of your time

I think for most of newbies, spy tools is necessary, usually good tools are not free, so why dont share with your friends ?

MI
Back