The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
W

Webmarket

Hi,

I'm a newbie in the marketing field, and I'm a little bit confused. I'm willing to promote some CPA offers using Paid Traffic Sources, but what's triggering me is, how does those "Paid Traffic Sources" promote my offers?
Are they using Popups,Banners...? What is exactly the Traffic I'm buying.

Thanks.

@Webmarket ; welcome to affiliatefix.

Today in internet advertising technology its more like choosing what fits than what you want. Because whatever the way you want to advertise their will be at-least 10 providers already serving that. Be it text, banner, social media, video , app etc ...

Just don't be in hurry... more you prepared that much better you can save time, effort, other people time and lastly money.

Best wishes and keep posting.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate!

I'm a newbie in the Paid Traffic, but I already have good knowledge and experience on Email marketing. So I just decided to switch for Paid traffic now...
So do the Paid Traffic Sources also promote my campaigns through Social Media and Banners..etc?
Also if you can suggest me some good Paid Traffic Sources to start some Split testing on them please?

Whe buying traffic, you are buyibg traffic and not any promotions. you need to learn about the sales funnel.

You create ads that you upload to your traffic source. Then you determine the targeting in that traffic source. The links in your ads then send anyone that clicks them to your landing page to pre-sell them on the offer. Then they click through to the offer from your landing page.

Now, this is in its simplest form. There are many types of traffic sources, there are many types of landing pages, there are many types of angles, hooks, and triggers. There are an abundance of methods to present offers.

As it was mentioned before, you definitely need to do some studying here in the community to determine where you will begin. Then build a plan around what you are going to do. Get a tracker, a VPS, select a vertical and a niche, and establish a budget for all of your expenses including your ad budget.

MI
Back