The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review How does my website look

You have a pretty good website, it looks modern and contemporary style. To be honest, it is a bit plain though, by which I mean nothing really stands out and catches my attention. You can try to add more images, as there is a lot of text which just kind of blends into the background, and use brighter colors, and more contrasting colors. You can lookup the "opposite color wheel" which will show you what the opposite color of any color is, that is a great design tool and something I use whenever I put text on something. Putting the opposite color of text to a background will give it the best visual experience. Hope that helps.

Hello all.

I wanted some feedback on my new company website www.downtownbureau.com.

I know that e-mail sign up and contact form doesn't work, also non of the service pages works.

But i am just looking at overall feedback, thank you!

Hi there! I just checked your site now and it seems nice... Although when I clicked to the "About Us" option, it doesn't really give much information about your company. Yes I know you are into marketing, but what kind of services are you promoting? (Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to put myself in a position where I'm a potential client and looking for more information about what your company can offer). Yes it looks good, but so far it needs more work so you'll be able to attract clients and start the ball rolling...:)

Hi there! I just checked your site now and it seems nice... Although when I clicked to the "About Us" option, it doesn't really give much information about your company. Yes I know you are into marketing, but what kind of services are you promoting? (Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to put myself in a position where I'm a potential client and looking for more information about what your company can offer). Yes it looks good, but so far it needs more work so you'll be able to attract clients and start the ball rolling...:)
Hello Tear.

To be honest i don't really sell anything since i mainly use my time on my own projects and i am both an publishers and advertiser.

But i see your point and i will make some adaptions but not yet since i still haven't finished it :)

Just checked your site DennisIPedersen. The design is really nice. Its clean and has a good user interface.

The things you should improve:-
1. Try to add a favicon(responsive)
2. The money bundle beside text logo is looking more like a make money kind of site.
3. You need to work on page load time and speed of your site. Google PageSpeed Insights says that your speed score is 50 out of 100. You might wanna improve that.
PageSpeed Insights
4. For "OUR CONCEPT" section, you should consider linking image and title for better user experience. As a user i first tried to click the title but since its not hyperlinked, so i had to go do to the "Learn More" hyperlink. Also the middle box is out of proportion and little shorter than other too boxes. You might consider fixing that for better visual appearance.
2016-09-10_1012.png

Apart from that everything looks pretty good. BTW, its just my suggestion and opinion.

From your About page:

We work to take over the world :D (Funny, love it!)

Our goal is to open ideas and projects in all parts of the world, and keep out growth. Do you really mean to keep out growth?

because a chain is only as weak as the weakest link
. Think you mean that a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link (but up to you, of course)

I looked at but didn't read the other pages. The About one is, I think, one of the first places that a potential client will go. In my opinion, it's very important.

The main reason that I went to the About page was because I wasn't immediately sure what, exactly, your company did. I knew it had to do with marketing but I wanted to know more, so went to the About page.

Like everyone else has mentioned, it's a nice looking site. Just needs a few things fixed up before you launch. :)

Try playing with the main blue color to find something more soothing.
As for the sliders, try having an image representing what you want to say accompanied by the main text.
Makes more of an impact than having the image in the background.

I have not gotten a chance to have a look at the website. However, I have just written it down and scheduled it for the viewing later in the day. There are some few tips that you need to know as you develop your website. Make sure that it is very responsive and thus can be used on different devices. be sure that also the website is light to enable it load faster.

Nice! Clean design :)
  1. I'm seeing some 404's in the console. Trying to load up testimonial's and people jpg's but they're not linked properly.
  2. If the blog isn't ready to go yet, personally, I would put a message stating that instead of its current meh.. (just blue and white, does not have any design to it)
  3. Contact us page is missing the full email url in the middle box
  4. Contact us telephone and email should be wrapped in proper html elements to auto call/email when clicked
  5. Remove the trailing .html from url

banners
Back