The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you track your traffic from 7search running maxbounty offer

osbear

affiliate
Hello everyone , i am new with CPA , and so far i got average result on my 3rd day with about 10% return .

but i wanna improve my % tracking and banning . i had try and it all look so confusing and complex .

so far 7search admin suggest Google Analytic . and online suggest prosper202

I need all the help on how to set all this up . and make it work .

----------
my goal is to track Click sources and determine if it good or bad so i can block the SubID of the publisher .

I am looking forward to join Peerfly.

Hello everyone , i am new with CPA , and so far i got average result on my 3rd day with about 10% return .

Are saying you got $.10 back for each dollar spent?

but i wanna improve my % tracking and banning . i had try and it all look so confusing and complex .

There many tracking solutions and you will find data on most of them in the Tracking Forum and in the Tools section of the forum. I've used Bevo, CPV lab, and Prosper. I like Bevo and I like CPVLab. CPVLab is $297 and Beov is free or $20 a month for 1 on 1 support.

so far 7search admin suggest Google Analytic . and online suggest prosper202

It's easy to block bad traffic sources in 7Search and Bevo makes it very easy to identify the 7Search Partners to block.

I need all the help on how to set all this up . and make it work .

Select the tracker you want to use and then post your choice with a request for help with set up in the Tracking Forum. All three of the trackers I recommended have very simple installation guidelines that most everyone finds easy to follow. The bigger challenge will be learning to use all of the available configurations and reporting they each have. Once you know it, you won't forget it.

For Partner Blocking in 7Search, you need to request this be added to your account. Simply call your 7Search Account Manager and they will get it done in a few minutes for you. They have many tutorials and archived documents about using that feature. Which ever tracker you choose, the tracker will report which partners are sending you junk traffic and then you can block them in 7Search.

T J

Maybe you should try Adsbridge. Its free now. it's really easy to use tracker and you can check real&quick statistics of your clicks and all data you need. Also you can create landings over there that'll help you to improve your % return. And more than that you can split landing pages to check wich one converts better and save your time to change landings in different cases.

Anna Martyn

Maybe you should try Adsbridge. Its free now. it's really easy to use tracker and you can check real&quick statistics of your clicks and all data you need. Also you can create landings over there that'll help you to improve your % return. And more than that you can split landing pages to check wich one converts better and save your time to change landings in different cases.

Anna Martyn

Hey Anna, many of us have tried to sign up for AdsBridge and never recieved the confirmation email to activate the new account.

Bevo makes it easy for me to see what partner ID are performing and what ones to block. I just start by creating a postback URL tracking with 7search as my traffic source from the pre-selected bevo traffic sources, It will automatically append 7search tokens(###keyword###and ###AFFID###-###RID###) to my tracking link. I then plug that link into 7search campaign and track my clicks to affiliate network.

Bevo makes it easy for me to see what partner ID are performing and what ones to block. I just start by creating a postback URL tracking with 7search as my traffic source from the pre-selected bevo traffic sources, It will automatically append 7search tokens(###keyword###and ###AFFID###-###RID###) to my tracking link. I then plug that link into 7search campaign and track my clicks to affiliate network.

Yes, it really is that easy!

As of today i am making a 14% return .

meaning every $10 i spend i get back about $1.40 daily

--------------

i would be interested to try BEVO where do i sign up ?

would love to know more friends . PM me your skype and we can add each other :)

Last edited:
MI
Back