The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you optimize an offer?

Juicy J

I found a campaign that converts. The offer is on awm and payout is $1.1. I found the same offer on offervault that pays out $2.2, but min payout is $100. I just want to optimize my offer for a better payout, but the network manager at awm is not taking any action. Should I sign up for a new network each time an offer pays out a higher value? How do you guys optimize an offer?

To be honest I am not one for hopping around to network to network just for higher payouts. I use to do this years back but when I made the move for the higher payout the conversions are alot lower and my epc was lower on the higher paying offer. I like to say is its working then do not mess with it :)

The higher payout looks good but at the end of the day it all comes down to EPC :)

Depends on network. If the offer is direct or first-hand, they can probably increase your payout if they see good traffic from you. If the offer is rebroked, that's quite impossible and you should probably try some other networks.

However always talk to your AM first.

Depends on network. If the offer is direct or first-hand, they can probably increase your payout if they see good traffic from you. If the offer is rebroked, that's quite impossible and you should probably try some other networks.

However always talk to your AM first.

The whole offer pays $1.7, so they get $0.6 in revenue for every conversion I make, I guess I will stick with the same network and work my way up to the higher custom payout. At the same time knowing that other network has a higher payout for the same offer. But it seems like they won't increase the payout anymore, as I already ask several times and provided my stats, all my requests have been ignored.

banners
Back