propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How do you manage your campaigns while on vacation

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Goldensharkmarketing, May 4, 2015.

1. Goldensharkmarketing

Goldensharkmarketing Affiliate affiliate

Hi there!

Let's say you are going overseas for 2 weeks.
    You do not bring ur laptop with you and there is no internet connection.

What will u do to ur existing campaigns?
    Pause them or let them run?

Thanks,

2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

I advertise on FB so not sure if it's the same for CPA etc. If I have some successful adverts going I just let them run and check them every now and then. If I have adverts that are not doing so well I cancel them and sort it out when I get back from holiday.

3. Just a Marketer

Just a Marketer Affiliate affiliate

That's where a team of members come handy. If you hear from all big volume affiliates they all have teams to manage their stuff when they are away.
    Now in my case since I manage most of my stuff myself, if my campaigns are profitable from quite a time and they aren't something which could dramatically show a drop in CR I would probably tell someone in my family to just check them once in a day and monitor spend/revenue. I would tell them if anything not looks good, pause it ;) Why leave money on table you know!

Goldensharkmarketing likes this.
  4. moneymaster

moneymaster Affiliate affiliate

Having a team or a colleague is important in such situations. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get small business ideas here

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I always travel with devices. If I am going to a remote area without connections, then I do suspend some, but not all. It just depends on whether they are campaigns I must attend to daily or not. On my content sites, I just let them run. On my media buys, I suspend. I am getting into pay per call and haven't decided yet, but I am leaning toward suspending them when I travel to remote areas.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed