The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you manage your campaigns while on vacation

Hi there!

Let's say you are going overseas for 2 weeks.
You do not bring ur laptop with you and there is no internet connection.

What will u do to ur existing campaigns?
Pause them or let them run?

Thanks,

I advertise on FB so not sure if it's the same for CPA etc. If I have some successful adverts going I just let them run and check them every now and then. If I have adverts that are not doing so well I cancel them and sort it out when I get back from holiday.

That's where a team of members come handy. If you hear from all big volume affiliates they all have teams to manage their stuff when they are away.
Now in my case since I manage most of my stuff myself, if my campaigns are profitable from quite a time and they aren't something which could dramatically show a drop in CR I would probably tell someone in my family to just check them once in a day and monitor spend/revenue. I would tell them if anything not looks good, pause it ;) Why leave money on table you know!

Having a team or a colleague is important in such situations. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check this link on Kitchen Lola

Last edited:
I always travel with devices. If I am going to a remote area without connections, then I do suspend some, but not all. It just depends on whether they are campaigns I must attend to daily or not. On my content sites, I just let them run. On my media buys, I suspend. I am getting into pay per call and haven't decided yet, but I am leaning toward suspending them when I travel to remote areas.

banners
Back