The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do you get more targeted likes on Facebook?

I would suggest to use Facebook ads, You'll get exactly the targetted traffic you're looking for by filling in the Country and Interests.

If you dont use Facebook ads, i would suggest having a Keyword in the Title of your Facebook page.

Use hashtags.
Make use of facebook trends, if you see something trending in your market preference. Its definitely a best way to reach targeted people.

You should try to invest a little money in a targeted campaign. See your Facebook page as your business. If you want to see it grow faster, you should invest some money in it.
With a small budget and if you know exactly how to target your audience you will build a great community around your page.
You could also try using hashtags or joining groups, but it won`t get you the same success as a paid campaign.
What niche are you on?

You should try to invest a little money in a targeted campaign. See your Facebook page as your business. If you want to see it grow faster, you should invest some money in it.
With a small budget and if you know exactly how to target your audience you will build a great community around your page.
You could also try using hashtags or joining groups, but it won`t get you the same success as a paid campaign.
What niche are you on?
I'm in weight loss niche, probably start a gaming niche to

What are some free methods to get targeted likes on Facebook?
Be sure that you are the member or the very many groups available on facebook social media platform. Today, the groups are usually based on a certain niche. There may be a group for the people in your neighborhood or even those who love iphone. Being able to share your content through such like groups will help you get the traffic that is targeted. The idea here is to be able to share your website to the groups that meet criteria of your target.

i would say use facebook ads or hash tags as these both will help you out and promote you product as much as you can so that you don't need a short cut you just get benefits from it.....

MI
Back