The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How do these guys monetize their instagram accounts

Elegy

affiliate
Hi guys, I read a news article today about two Dutch teenagers (16 y/o) who got their request for starting a company granted by a judge recently. These guys have a few theme Instagram accounts with a combined follower base of 800.000. They post photos and videos they find online about travel, food, supercars etc.

In their bio I don't see a link, the posts also don't have links. So I am wondering, how do they monetize?

That ways are there to monetize if not directing your viewers to a website?

Thanks !

I think they're building up traffic for advertisers to pay them for shoutouts on their instagram. A lot of teenagers are setting up their own instagram channel to become famous or build a decent followerbase. It has been in the dutch and german newspapers that having a profitable instagram account is more and more often seen as a side income besides school. Can you send me the article link through a private message pls? I wonder which dutch account it is.

In another article I read that they started with a few accounts and were just seeing how many followers they could get until an advertiser contacted them. That's when they started making money. So perhaps some of their posts have urls or indeed have shoutouts

In another article I read that they started with a few accounts and were just seeing how many followers they could get until an advertiser contacted them. That's when they started making money. So perhaps some of their posts have urls or indeed have shoutouts
I also red something like that

MI
Back