The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how do i quickly grow IG accounts in a trending niche w/ minimal work / investment?

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
I have a plan to monetize SM (instagram) Accounts via building a brand and providing e-commerce products / services. I have seen countless Pokemon GO and ASMR Accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers, yet the trends are not very old, how do people go about this? How can this be achieved?

Thanks!

I have a plan to monetize SM (instagram) Accounts via building a brand and providing e-commerce products / services. I have seen countless Pokemon GO and ASMR Accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers, yet the trends are not very old, how do people go about this? How can this be achieved?

Thanks!
Use instamate to find out your niche related audience. Follow them they will follow back you. Make sure your post will be helpful and attractive. Look up your competitors and see how they are growing their business.

What @SEO Guru said.

Some of those accounts you see...could be bot run, may not all be real followers. Or, they are aged accounts that have been building for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, IG allows you to change your username, so that may explain it, as well.

Aged account + user name change = Pokeman GO, or whatever newer offer name.

It is all about being smart at what you are doing. People today are careful so as to move with the trends and then earn from them. Be always on the lookout and establish a team that you can work with. I have a team that we work with in regards to IG accounts and so far I can say that things are very good indeed. It is all about planning and being flexible, create and ride on what people want.

banners
Back