The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I make a landing page?

sturdyfountain5

affiliate
I am literally a complete noob in terms of making money online, but I have finally decided to give it a shot.

- How do I set up a website?
- How do I create graphics for a landing page and host them on a website?

Thanks for all the help. I really love this site.

If you cant create your own you can find some online free but best bet would be to hire something to make landers for you. Or you could try using Instapage: Landing Page Software for Better Marketing
I am literally a complete noob in terms of making money online, but I have finally decided to give it a shot.

We are looking for affiliates to host pages for our product. We are thinking of offering a service that includes a domain and page. Would this be of interest

Hi @sturdyfountain5 , we are an affiliate network focused on adult and dating offers. You can make a lot of money with our offers :) Are you interested?

There a a few ways you can make your landing pages:
1) Learn to code Html Css and a little Javascrpit,

Benifits: Free/Cheap, Skill Gain, can be used over and over with no cost and can even be used to bring in more income

Cons: Takes Time ( that is seriously the only downside I can think of )

2)Use a an application such as webflow (referal link in my signiture if you want to check it out) lets you build sites and pages that are fully responsive with no code needed, super simple to use, I accttually use this a lot now as it codes the html css and javascript all at the same time so litrally cuts the amount of work down by 2/3

Benifits: Multi-level packages from free - $45 a month depending on what you need
Super quick to make sites once you get the hang of the menus
Excellent tutorials avalibule for getting started (one of them is a walk through and you will build a site within 30 mins)

cons: some things may still require you to code, eg/ admin panels will need to be connected to the front end.

3)Hire someone to build it for you

Benifits: profesinal appearance striaght off the bat
Cons : expencive

I am currently rebuilding my portfolio, drop me a message of what you need and i'll do you a pair of landing pages to test free of charge

:)

banners
Back