The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How Do I index Fast?

I have the several site running, but it seems to me that my sites are running slow indexing in search engines. I have submitted my sites to the search engines as well as doing mass pinging. Besides shared my sites all the popular social networks. Any idea how could I index my site quickly in the search engines?

You need a high PR page with and put the link you want to index on that page, High PR pages = High Index rate.

By High PR page I meant a high PR backlink to the page you want to be indexed. The only way to index a page is to show google its valuable enough to place in their index, and you do that with backlinks.

If you want to index fast I suggest you use WordPress CMS. Because WordPress enable some superb plugin like Yoast which are free and works great to boost up your sites.

To get index your site quickly you can follow these simple tricks
Create a Sitemap
Submit Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
Install Google Analytics
Submit Website URL to Search Engines
Create or Update Social Profiles

Just hold on, you are going to get indexed even without doing anything but by nurturing your website with new content. Sometimes the quality of your host also effects the pace of getting indexed.

Ive never had any issues getting a site indexed. As fast as hours some times. Indexing really means nothing. The hard part is ranking.

My site is also relatively new and struggled the same as you are right now... If indexing fast is your problem, have your site listed using the Google Webmaster Tool (as Abdullah said).

In terms of ranking your site, don't ever spam just to get backlinks. Instead, you may consider following some methods that I used. Though it's a slow process but every method is Google friendly.

You can check this out, Tips To Increase Website Traffic - Affiliate Marketing Den

This will help your site to get traffic and at the same time gain rankings. Also, do some research about On-Page optimization.

Having all Google guides about sitemap and search console done it's not enough. If you wish to index fast you need to have links to your websites from high PR websites. Try buying comments from high PR (PR2 or more) blogs (on Fiverr for $5 each website). That should work for you.

To index your site by the search engine you need to make some updates in the on page once in a month or better create a blog page and post unique content in that your site will be index quickly by the search engine

Yes, but like i said, this is "official" way of indexing website. To boost it like on screen below, you need high PR backlinks to your website.

Attached is Search Console screenshot, marked day is the day of adding high PR backlinks.

Before this day site was pinged, linked etc... Nothing will give you this kind of boost except of high PR backlinks.

Cheers!

Attachments

• indexing.png
    indexing.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 25
Hi, to index your site in Google you need to configure your websites individually using Google (webmaster) search console. Then you need to submit your site and configure so that Google can crawl your website and have indexing.

For better optimization and indexing make sure your robots.txt file and structured data and xml sitemap works properly, you can review these by Google webmaster tools to see if Google can crawl and fetch datas from your website properly.

After doing these things you need to submit request to Google to indexing your websites and then your websites will be indexed properly in Google ranking.

Hi, to index your site in Google you need to configure your websites individually using Google (webmaster) search console. Then you need to submit your site and configure so that Google can crawl your website and have indexing.

For better optimization and indexing make sure your robots.txt file and structured data and xml sitemap works properly, you can review these by Google webmaster tools to see if Google can crawl and fetch datas from your website properly.

After doing these things you need to submit request to Google to indexing your websites and then your websites will be indexed properly in Google ranking.

100% Correct!

MI
Back